Effective Rainwater Filter – For rooftop rainwater harvesting – Very low-cost, do-it-yourself filters

Eco friendly ideas & concepts
SAMPATH S

Re: Effective Rainwater Filter – For rooftop rainwater harvesting – Very low-cost, do-it-yourself filters

Post by SAMPATH S »

SAMPATH S wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 5:32 pm
WORLD WATER DAY 2024

Every year, 22nd March is observed as World Water Day.

The theme for this year’s World Water Day is “Water for Peace”. Be the change you want to see in the world. You can make changing the way you use, consume and manage water in your lives.
Water touches the life of each and every human being.
Like earlier years, to mark the occasion of World Water Day 2024 and as my small contribution in creating awareness on harvesting rooftop rainwater for storage and direct use and to showcase a demo about my Effective Rainwater Harvesting Filters and also the Rooftop Rainwater Harvesting & Storage Integrated Management System being adopted by me, I plan to hold a session on Sunday the 17th March 2024 at 11 am at my house. Those interested in participating may send their request at the earliest. It will be purely on a First Come First Served basis. The number of participants is limited to 5 only. Location details would be informed to the proposed participants individually. Non-members may communicate to my email id sampaths144@gmail.com.
sudha_gprec

need help for roopf top paint

Post by sudha_gprec »

Hi All,

need help for roopf top paint

Thanks
Sudhakar

Return to “Solar and wind power”