MS Ramaiah Green City Nelamangala

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
girishshk

Re: MS Ramaiah Green City Nelamangala

Post by girishshk »

I also called MSR and got a reply that only the ODD sites are left for 810 /- per Sq.Ft non-negotiable..
naninet

Post by naninet »

smvdvs wrote:Its standard time of 5 to 6 months for approval that all the builders claim, but in my personal experience the approval period will definitely goes 1 to 1.5 yrs,
when I checked behind chandu dhabha by NNT they told me that approval will take five months, but took longer than this, if u decided to buy this, just prepare urself that u need to wait for atleast one year for registration and also without approval prices should not be RS800.
hi smvdvs
what is the current rate preveling now and where is the location
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

naninet wrote:
smvdvs wrote:Its standard time of 5 to 6 months for approval that all the builders claim, but in my personal experience the approval period will definitely goes 1 to 1.5 yrs,
when I checked behind chandu dhabha by NNT they told me that approval will take five months, but took longer than this, if u decided to buy this, just prepare urself that u need to wait for atleast one year for registration and also without approval prices should not be RS800.
hi smvdvs
what is the current rate preveling now and where is the location
- NNT is New Nelamangala Township Before Nelamangala town beside NH4 .. The present rate is up to 1500 per sq ft.
mailtorao

Post by mailtorao »

Hi ravisrm, Can you give the few locations which becomes residential in a shorter time span with approval for as SFT rate around 1500rs
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

mailtorao wrote:Hi ravisrm, Can you give the few locations which becomes residential in a shorter time span with approval for as SFT rate around 1500rs
You can check the below link -
http://www.mybdasites.com//viewtopic.ph ... investment
aj_dse

Post by aj_dse »

Hello guys,
I am hoping if one of you still owns a site here. Please respond. I want to know the status of construction.

Return to “Site wanted”