SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

pschidu

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by pschidu »

Little suspicious about Mr Harishrests, being an agent of this SRR group. one will not support any project which has not taken off even after 16 months, of its announcement after taking booking amounts from patrons.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

Hello pschidu,
I would suggest that you do a proper homework before you write such comments. I could see mere frustration here than a solution. I understand that it has taken so long, i would like to ask you guys, have you gone to the developer and asked why the delay instead of shouting and showing frustration here?

First of all i am not friend nor agent of this developer. I am just an investor just like anybody else. I was the first investor in SRR group in 2010 and SRR clearly told me that the project's land is not even converted (DC conversion) and it will take minimum 2 years to launch. The developer kept on updating the status. Also I have done my own research on this. All this is required just because I we are getting the plots at cheaper rates with limited investment. I reiterate that it is all the individual objective of investment, my objective was for long term, for other it might be to construct house immediately, and so on. So people who have invested should go back to their developer/concerned person and check the status...
I am just providing the adequate information here so that people does not get panic and have sleepless nights.
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

a. Launch dates were more than a few.( when announced it was with in three months offer)
b. Better rates- May be for a very few. Plot rates were raised within a very short period of time. It was contemporary rates for lot of people. What is the use of cheap rate if there is no land delivered on time/ no land delivered at all?
c. why cant they update online? do they have it(this project) in their website at all ? I suppose not. not even in upcoming projects. Why is it the sole responsibility of the investor to check on the project/ developer. If the developer is honest enough this should happen automatically.
d. when contacted the reply was there are no launch dates fixed as of yet.(not in the near time horizon).

Considering all of this one can do the math that this project, SRR homes may have goofed up.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

They have updated in there website. Please contact them instead of showing frustration.

http://www.srrhomes.in/bangalore-upcoming-wimbledon.htm
axe

Post by axe »

harishrests wrote:They have updated in there website. Please contact them instead of showing frustration.

http://www.srrhomes.in/bangalore-upcoming-wimbledon.htm
The page was always there except that it is removed from front page and they didn't delete the page as they would need it when the project kicks in. They had it until end of last year.

@harishrests: Why are you bothered so much? If people let out their frustration it is normal to do so on a public forum to find the like minded. And you think we are not showing it to the company? You are wrong. The latest update is it should(As always) be ready by end of October(another 2 months)
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

@harishrests( MR. RESEARCHER)- This is no update. By UPDATE I mean current status of the project.
It seems you are fond of this builder( ? Reason). But as you have pointed out yourself big builders can also go wrong, which gives ( you deduced) SRR group has RIGHTS to go wrong as well, is it?
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

Mr AXE,

Out of curiosity I am asking. May I know with whom are you in touch with in SRR? Have you bought any plot in srr wimbeldon? if yes, what is the plot no. they have provided you. I am asking this because you have made some comments in this thread such as '17 acres is still pending' (such info will be only be given to investors/buyers because it is still publicly launched), how do you know that SRR does not do construction? If you know such minute details, then you should be a investor/buyer or some competitor...
Please refer the below mentioned few points below:
got info that there is still 17 acres of land pending GPA
SRR Homes does not do the construction, they take marketing contracts

I could also see that you are ONLY commented on this thread from this ID.... This is something suspicious..........see the below link...

http://mybdasites.com/search.php?keywor ... mit=Search
axe

Post by axe »

Yes Mr Harish, IF you read my previous posts, I have already mentioned that I invested in this project.Ostherwise why would I bother to come here and alert others. SRR does not do construction. You can see from their site that they tell that info.
http://www.srrhomes.in/about-us.htm then click services

"Real Estate Project Marketing
In addition to marketing our own properties, we also offer our clients diverse investment opportunities from an array of reputable developers and builders. Our team of talented professionals possess strong industry knowledge and are empowered to guide you to the right investment at the right time.
"
Otherwise they can't do so many projects at the same time.
Yes, when I searched Google , this is the only link I found about SRR so it looked much more appropriate and the site is cool for bangalore real estate. I am not a competitor , you can relax.
If you want to prove a point that I am a fake/competitor or SRR is super good, I won't stop you from saying so. Its a public forum and I respect everyone's opinions.

I don't have to convince you to prove that I am right.
cheers and take it easy
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi,harishrests
by the way are you a investor ? do you know any one in this project?
we don't think some competitor really need to come to this forum and defame this project (off course the one not launched for last 1.5 years :) ).If they are serious about the project it should have been launched by this time.To our knowledge no layout sanction works takes more than 6 months (if all in place ).Since you know about developers why don't you explain the exact point that making this project delayed for ever( no generalized answers please).
We appreciate you sharing your knowledge (that to sitting remotely far from Bangalore).

Regards
ADMIN
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

by the way are you a investor ? YES
do you know any one in this project? YES
If they are serious about the project it should have been launched by this time - YES, THEY ARE SERIOUS.
To our knowledge no layout sanction works takes more than 6 months (if all in place ) - layout sanction works (BDA approval) was given last year.

Since you know about developers why don't you explain the exact point that making this project delayed for ever -
SRR wimbeldon project is a joint development project with farmers(landlords), it is 42 acres Villa and plot project.
The process involved for this kind of a project is as below:
1. Joint development (JD) agreement with farmers - Completed in 2009
2. Since the ownership still lies with farmers, so farmers have to apply for DC conversion(hope everyone knows what DC conversion is) - Completed in 2010
3. Since the land is adjacent to proposed BDA layout, farmers have to take a BDA NOC. (Not denotification) - Completed in 2010.
4. After this, plan approval works starts, which has to be taken from town planning department, BDA. SRR submitted the layout plan with BDA in early 2011. Completed the BDA approval in 2011 end. BDA approval letter is not released to everyone publicly. If anyone wants to see that, can visit their office.

5. After they received the BDA approval, SRR have to go back to the farmers to take the salable land possession for their share into their names ie. GPA registrations and katha transfers - Please note the ownership is still lyes with farmers untill and unless they provide the GPA. Some farmers have provided the GPA, some have delayed, some have still not provided, and so on.
* In between in early 2012, govt has issued a new law for GPA registrations, which again, SRR had to wait for that rule to withdraw... I think govt reduced the GPA reg. cost.

6. Out of 42acres, GPA registrations for 34acres have been completed, there is still GPA reg. pending for 8 acre land, this 8 acre land is on the main road, which is very prime and without which they cannot get a main road approach (100ft road), so farmers are asking for premium (more than what was agreed at the time of JD), this is common when it comes to JD, so the negotiation took lot of time and it is still ON. farmers have agreed for GPA, this might take place in October 2012.

7. Hence I mentioned within 3 months in my previous posts, they might complete the complete GPA reg. process by Oct 2012.

Since I know all these things in detail, I was very much posting the positive remarks in this forum and trying to let know them what the actual seen is...
I really dont know with whom these members have bought the plots and are dealing with because when SRR raised funds by selling plots by pre launch, there were many people involved in the sense, many marketing agents, different stake holders, etc.. So I believe many buyers in this forum are not getting the right feedback from "Horses mouth" so is the worry.

What I suggest/request in this forum is that.. there is nothing to worry, we can unite and make a group in the same forum who all have bought the plots in SRR wimbeldon so that we can share the information to each other. If we post anything negative, which is going to effect to our own returns in future, ie. effect the future land rates.

May I ask everyone who have bought the plot in SRR wimbeldon to just mention "Yes, I have bought the plot from XXX person, and interacting with so and so person, and status is so and so....." So that I can provide you more information and help. If you are not comfortable in giving complete details, then just say, I have bought the plot... through the ID we will know how many have bought and what information can be exchanged.

Return to “Bangalore North”