Group buying of Site/Plot in Bangalore South

dhruva19

Group buying of Site/Plot in Bangalore South

Post by dhruva19 »

Dear Friends,

I am planning to form buyers group[2 or 3 members only] for buying a big site and then share it later for house construction. We will buy a big plot like 3500 or 5000 sq feet at lower price than market and then subdivide between 2/3 group members. We have to ensure that the plot has road facing for 2 or 3 sides of the plot. Let me know if any one is interested. The site will be in Bangalore South between Electronic city and Kanakpura road surrounding the nice road areas.

thanks,
Dharmendra
jackalbda

Re: Group buying of Site/Plot in Bangalore South

Post by jackalbda »

Personally , I dont think this is a good idea. Reasons I have heard/experienced from my friends are...

1. The relation ship between these share holders might not be the same all through the life. If you have conflicts, then it becomes difficult for you. You may argue that, its the same in an apartment also, but here the number of inmates will be very less and the association will be you folks only !!
2. Dividing a big plot into multiple, atleast in BDA areas, as far as I know, is not very easy. I dont know whether its possible itself, but if it is , there will be many hassles on the paper work side.
3. As far as I know, to execute a project like this, first you need to form a group and officially register it and then register it in that association/trust's name. This is what one of the friend me and I might be wrong here.
tamya

Post by tamya »

Rather than splitting one plot, you can look into buying simultaneously. So that you can negotiate. This is possible only from developers who have multiple plots available.
Jkulkarni

Post by Jkulkarni »

If there are enough people interested in this forum, we could look out for a non-converted land in yellow zone in Kanakapura road, form a society and create a layout on a not-for-profit basis. This will definitely work out a lot cheaper.
Sathyanaryan

Post by Sathyanaryan »

I would be interested in joinin the group.
sun

Post by sun »

If layout to be formed, I would join too.
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

I am also willing to join...:-)
movva

Post by movva »

I am also happy to join friendly people society..Any further development in this regard then kindly send me a pm.
dhruva19

Post by dhruva19 »

Dear Friends,

I welcome constructive ideas like suggested in the above thread. I guess we need to float this idea among many buyer friends and also find a way to keep brokers / agents away . I believe we will need minimum of 10 members and maximum of 20 members to make this idea into reality. We also need a strong LEADER among us to kickstart and to keep the members together. I will discuss this idea with my well wishers and comeback very soon. Meanwhile I had seen a site in eagleridge resort in Begur koppa road with 3 sides road facing site of 5000 sq ft for 1 crore. So it just occurred to me that 3 folks can easily split a big plot like this for 35 lacs each[each portion facing the road]. May be a good lawyer can suggest a cost effective way of executing this plan.
Regards,
Dharmendra
Jkulkarni

Post by Jkulkarni »

In one acre we can form about 20 sites of 30x40 after leaving space for amenities as per BDA norms. That way yes, atleast 10-20 people would be required to start this group.

Here is a quick sheet to record interest:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... RU1YYXc6MQ

Return to “Layout group buying”