price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

adroit

Re: price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

Post by adroit »

In a Sense Yes :) , But since these were earlier CMC limits and if the private developer did DC conversion and then developed it without DTCP or BDA approval (may be panchayath approval earlier ) BBMp is issuing A khatha to these layouts as these are DC converted and heavily populated . Those that are not even DC converted is complete illegal and B Khatha.

These B Khatha Sites the latest news was that governor returned the govt's recommendation to make them sakrama, that too about 20 kms from the city in village limits :)
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

This is something I tried to find out and understand and finally gave up since the ambiguities were too many to risk on an amount of 20-30L :) I think even BDA will say "No Comments"
kpb2308

Post by kpb2308 »

atleast for Nobel residency, the developer had applied to BDA for approval, and BDA has issued a letter which states something like "the area under consideration does not come under BDA jurisdiction, nor does BDA have any future project plans in that area. Hence the question of BDA providing an approval does not arise and you can proceed with your project". So, from that perspective, it seems ok. Not sure of other areas.
Basically, these areas were formed way back in 90s, when these were under gram panchayats and BDA had no jurisdiction in these areas. So I am not sure how anyone could have got a BDA approval for developing layouts. I think BDA could give approvals only for areas under its limits, which was limited in the 90s.
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

@nagarjunkatta - Within my knowledge *YES*, may be unauthorized or unapproved. You sound like "Its completely illegal", hence my longer version of reply. Not everyone is lucky or has the ability to get one in BDA or BDA approved layouts, the price difference is almost 2x at the same place with no developments in BDA areas, please have a look at JP Nagar 8th phase, especially near Nayak layout, the difference is paramount. Usually people get sites in BDA layouts for mere appreciation, not to mention that some powerful people own decent chunks which never gets developed. The % of risk which is already present and the estimated future risk needs to be considered when buying in non-BDA layouts.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

yes nagarjunkatta.
but still BBMP has given them A khata. so it should be ok and you will get the loan from nationalize bank for ( nobel and Tejaswini)
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

What's the current running rate in Nobel residency , Tejaswini phase 1 and Phase 2?

I am being quoted like

A) 3300 for Nobel residency ( north facing , site no 243)
B) 2700 for tejaswini phase 2 ( while i hear from residents that last deal that happend was 2300 )
C) 3400 for tejaswini phase 1( while i hear from residents that last deal that has happened 8 months ago was 1800 )

everywhere it looks like these prices are 500 Rs more , what do you guys says ?
anyone has purchased recenenly in this area, if yes then please share price detail and black white ratio ?

I am not sure where price are jumping its said in july /aug 2012 ask price in nobel was like 2200-2300
can it shoot up by like 1000 in 6 months ? when i asked the same question to some of the brokers they said.

sir one guy , who is either idiot or has too much money will pay whatever price agent has asked for ( or may 50-100 less than asked price)
and bar get raised to that price ..so some people in nobel recentely in oct/nov/dec paid 2800+ ...so price got raised till that point ...

now people are asking for 3300-3400 ...which is like 500-700 more than last paid price and there are rumours that
site no 243 is also sold for somewhere around 3250-3300 , so now no one will give less than that if its A khata...

its insane... all this information i shared are throughs brokers so may not really be valid. any genuine buyer who recentely bought here
please post the price that you got.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi,

Yes. you get loan for those layouts and i could manage to get a site in INCITY Layout with loan from Axis which has A khata.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

What's the price that you got @nagarjun?
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

i registered in November and i clinched the deal in April, so it was 1600/sft at that time. Since, there was delay in getting the 'A' khata, it took time for registration and other stuff.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

Thanks nagarjun .Anyone recently made a deal in Nobel tejaswini

Return to “Rate Table”