SLN City near Big Banyan tree

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
krish

Re: SLN City near Big Banyan tree

Post by krish »

awin wrote: However, as compared to other developers in Bangalore, Layout Krishnappa doesn't cheat his buyers of plots. He is a veteran. Even the good old Vijaya Bank Layout behind IIMB in Bannerghatta road was developed by Layout Krishnappa! Make no mistake, I'm hopeful that the plots will be registered as soon as the development works near completion (and with it, the remaining 40% of plots vested with BMRDA are released for registration).
I've no argument or doubt about above statement but prospective customers may get biased. So, it may be good idea to share how they resolved the issues faced by their customers.
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

awin wrote:The father-son duo are worth close to Rs 1500 Crore! I guess even the BDA doesn't have so much in their coffers!
BDA has much more than that in multiples.....ALL WHITE indeed!!
ckanth

Post by ckanth »

Just because the father son duo are worth 1500 cr doesnt mean they will never default. We have got our hands burnt and still licking our wounds in Bhoomika Layout near RR Nagar. There is a pending issue with our layout for the last 10 yrs, we are unable to enjoy the RoI of our hard earned money, Its a sad state. And our babu duo dont even spare a few minutes to hear our plight when we go talk to him after waiting for hours near their gate. Anyways good luck with you folks for the SLN Layout...

Cheers
maheshv

Post by maheshv »

Hi, I got call from housing socirty for registration
http://mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 292#p23292
mkv

Post by mkv »

Congrats. The amount paid by you for the site may not be the same in the sale deed.
Daya

Post by Daya »

maheshv wrote:Hi, I got call from housing socirty for registration
http://mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 292#p23292
Mahesh,
Which is your housing society?
udayraj_mp

Post by udayraj_mp »

Hi,

Anybody has any updates. Has anybody recently got allotted with the sites !!!!!

Has anybody got the chance to talk to Krishnappa personally?

Regards
Udayraj MP (udayraj_mp@yahoo.com)
udayraj_mp

Post by udayraj_mp »

Hi,

I believe too many are waiting for the Site allotments. Can we create some common group and connect ourselves to see what can be done.

Regards
Udayraj MP (udayraj_mp@yahoo.com)
udayraj_mp

Post by udayraj_mp »

I feel a common platform is required where everyone can share the information on SLN city updates.In this site there are different groups/ tag created for the same issue. So i have created a group in facebook "Bangalore SLN City Allotment Wait Forever !!!!!!!" which is used by most of them. Please join and also add the known members.
udayraj_mp

Post by udayraj_mp »

I feel a common platform is required where everyone can share the information on SLN city updates.In this site there are different groups/ tag created for the same issue. So i have created a group in facebook "Bangalore SLN City Allotment Wait Forever !!!!!!!" which is used by most of them. Please join and also add the known members.

Return to “Site for sale”