Tax Challan

kavin

Tax Challan

Post by kavin »

This year I have not received tax challan as yet from BDA for Anjanapura BDA site. Did anybody already received tax challan?
Thanks for the information.
jackalbda

Re: Tax Challan

Post by jackalbda »

I got it last week.
kavin

Post by kavin »

Thanks jackalbda. I too got the challan yesterday.
sandeep.ps82

Post by sandeep.ps82 »

Hi,

I received the tax challan from BDA. This is the first time I'm paying the BDA property tax. Could some one please let me know what is the procedure to pay the BDA property tax? Thanks for your help in advance!

Sandeep
kavin

Post by kavin »

Hi Sandeep,

I pay tax in Canara Bank, Koramangala. While paying tax, in addition to the set of BDA challans, you need to fill up Canara Bank pay slip as well. Please be aware not all Canara Bank branches accept BDA tax.
paarun

Post by paarun »

Hi Kavin, can the property tax be paid in Koramangala BDA complex (sub-registrar office)?
sandeep.ps82

Post by sandeep.ps82 »

kavin wrote:Hi Sandeep,

I pay tax in Canara Bank, Koramangala. While paying tax, in addition to the set of BDA challans, you need to fill up Canara Bank pay slip as well. Please be aware not all Canara Bank branches accept BDA tax.
Hi Kavin,
Thanks for the information. I paid the tax at Corporation Bank, Banashankari 2nd Stage.

It was a simple procedure. I did not have to fill any pay slip there. All I had to do was to write down my contact number and the currency denominations on the 4th challan.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”