Group Buying of Plot/Multistorey Home in Bangalore South

tech4pk

Re: Group Buying of Plot/Multistorey Home in Bangalore South

Post by tech4pk »

Hi Prabhakar, I had already sent a message with my preference. I'm fine with HSR or even BTM at anytime on the proposed day. my contact # 9986253998
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

Thanks tech4pk

vpbs_bak - Jayanagar/JP Nagar
navvk1 - BTM/HSR BDA Complex
Praveen - HSR BDA Complex/BTM
tech4pk - HSR BDA Complex/BTM
Prabhakar - BTM Layout,HSR BDA Complex(Mob no : 9611134917)

Thanks
Prabhakar
palmut

Post by palmut »

Sorry guys, I was travelling and couldn't reply earlier. I'm unsure whether I'll be back by this weekend, but in case if I can, I will attend the meet up and would prefer HSR BDA complex
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

As most of us are preferring HSR BDA Complex we will meet there at 11:00 am in the morning.Interested people can join.All of us please be there by sharp 11:00 am.

Thanks
Prabhakar
navvk1

Post by navvk1 »

will attend the meeting on 31st Aug at 11 am HSR BDA complex
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

vpbs_bak,

Can you please provide ur contact number or call me on 9611134917 to know ur confirmation for meeting in HSR bda complex?

Thanks
Prabhakar
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

4 people(Praveen,navvk1,Mahesh and myself) confirmed to meet tommorrow at 11:00 am and we are meeting.Tried to reach teach tech4pk#9986253998.No response.If any one is interested pls confirm calling on my number 9611134917.

Thanks
Prabhakar
R81

Post by R81 »

Hi Prabhakar,

Sorry I didn't respond in last few days. I am travelling, Please post updates of the meeting and the next steps.

Thanks,
Rajeev
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

As planned 4 people met on sunday.The following are the updates

1.Location,size of the plot,type of plot,(BDA,BBMP,BMRDA,DC Conersion)group size not determined.

2.Each person to come up with atleast 2 location options(with land size may be 50x80,half acre or less) before next meeting with cost of land between 90L to 1.2cr which will appreciate better in future .

3.Planned next meeting on 13th or 14th of september.

Thanks
Prabhakar
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

prabhu422p wrote:As planned 4 people met on sunday.The following are the updates

1.Location,size of the plot,type of plot,(BDA,BBMP,BMRDA,DC Conersion)group size not determined.

2.Each person to come up with atleast 2 location options(with land size may be 50x80,half acre or less) before next meeting with cost of land between 90L to 1.2cr which will appreciate better in future .

3.Planned next meeting on 13th or 14th of september.

Thanks
Prabhakar
Prabhakar, thanks for the update. Here are my questions (I wish I had a number to call in and I could have asked these at the time you all met.

1. Before location size and all that, you need to have the following clear -
a. does each person get an entire floor to themselves.
b. If that a is true, then how many floors can we build in a plot (the group size will depend entirely on that).
2. Then determine size of the plot. The bigger the plot, the better it will be, since everyone these days is looking for bigger and bigger houses (although I would say buy a bigger plot and build small and keep more green space). The place will have a better look and feel, will be healthier and more eco friendly.
3. Based on 1 above, you know how many people are in the group (limited by number of floors), now how will you determine who is part of the group and who isn't, perhaps a lottery?
4. Once you have the list of people, then figure out how much on average each one is comfortable with and then you can determine the price limitations.
5. Given the price constraints above you then can check which area provides you bang for the buck and go with that area.
6. Once you have the property identified, then comes the bigger negotiation part - plans for the house, you need to factor in many aspects and could make it confusing (make sure you have the best architects - although you already have namburi and he would know exactly how to go about this).
a. you should provide for watchman facilities - that cost will be shared.
b. parking - each apartment should get at least 2 spots (I guess in this day and age everyone has 2 cars or at least 1 car and some 2 wheelers). You have to make it such that no one has to park on the street and be an annoyance to the neighbors (like in most small apartment buildings I have seen).
c. Lift - again has to be shared by all.
d. water storage and pump - has to be shared by all.
e. Power back up and if you think it is reasonable at this time (cost wise) solar energy tapping - shared by all.
f. I don't know how the solar water heaters would work, perhaps each apartment gets it's own.
7. Property division - and khata / ownership documents - I guess you will need a very strong one, hire really good lawyers.

Return to “Layout group buying”