Owners of Anjanapura layout

pschidu

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by pschidu »

It seems that the posts have dried out recently, although I see some activities as far the buy/ sell is considered.
hegdepras

Post by hegdepras »

I visited 10 and 11 block area with an intention of buying a flat in Eden blossoms. Came across the bus depot which is being constructed. Any idea when it's going to complete and be operational?
The property looks ok apart from the area which is still underdeveloped. Hope the bus depot and the 80ft road connectivity to BG road will bring further momentum for the developments in the area.
I also noticed some work being done at the end of 80ft road where it is supposed to join BG road. One of the real estate agents in the area claimed that it's nothing but the road work. Don't know how true that is.

Another slight concern is the drain that goes behind Eden blossoms. Builder is saying that it's just a rain water drain. Not sure if it's going to be used for household sewage too in future. It will help if anyone can enlighten me.

Prasanna
hegdepras

Post by hegdepras »

Came across a new project by Sai properties which is starting off at the vacant site diagonally opposite to KRB petrol bunk, Anjanapura 10th block. Another project by Anand Group is already underway at 9th Block extension. While speaking with Sai properties, I was told that they have plan to construct two more apartment projects with 600+ home in total in the area between KRB petrol bunk / Arya Hamsa in next 2 years. Looks like the area has a good potential for commercial activity too with population in the area set to increase (by the way, please note that I'm a potential buyer for end use in the area - but not a real estate agent with a vested interest :) ). I hope these factors add to the voice of the associations to bring more facilities from government into the area.
manpg

Post by manpg »

Fyi: A new Nandini milk booth opened near RECOUP hospital. He also does home delivery in the morning. Contact : Nagraj 9945054720
KINKINIQ8

Post by KINKINIQ8 »

Namaste,
I want to know the pin code for 11 block Lal Bahadur Sastri nagar or Anjanapura further extension. Confused if it is Bangalore 560062 or 560083 ???? Need this ASAP as I need to include in my invitation for my new home there..
Thanks in advance
Regards
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

Congrats... Where is your home in 11th block?
I think it is 560083
BIPIN R SAGAR

Post by BIPIN R SAGAR »

I guess its 560083 for further extension as it comes under gottigere post office limits....
KINKINIQ8

Post by KINKINIQ8 »

Thanks...it is next to Osteen kids parallel road to the 80 ft road..#.1112
AnjanapuraResident

Post by AnjanapuraResident »

Congrats Kinkiniq8! Pin code is 83.
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear All,
Please be noted that we have got an Appointment for a meeting with our HON'Ble M.P.Shri D.K.SURESH ANNA on 10th January 2014 @8.30 am At his Official Residence SADASHIVNAGAR ,
LAND MARK:DIAGNOAL OPPOSITE HOUSE TO LATE.DR.RAJKUMAR house,
AGENDA of MEETING :
a) Fixing a Date for INAGURATION and STONE LAYING FUNCTION of Ground level Resoviour at ANJANAPURA ,
b) 80 fT CONNECTING ROAD WORK ,
C)1 to 8 block drinking water,
D)POLICE STATION ,
E)POST OFFICE,
F)GARBARAGE CLEANING,
G)PARK CLEANING,
H)CLEANING OF VACANT LAND
I)labeling of streets,
j)under ground drainage and sewerage treatment plant,
k)BMTC Bus DEPOT and Adding New Buses to ANJANPURA connecting to Shivajinagar,MARKET ,MAJESTIC,,
etc...

Request all to attend our meeting on 10th January 2015,with Hon'ble M.P.Shri D.K.SURESH ANNA,

Regards,
MUEEN,
PRESIDENT,
LBSNRWA . BDA 1to 11 BLOCKS

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”