Is BDA site in Arkavathy layout worth investing?

psavani

Re: Is BDA site in Arkavathy layout worth investing?

Post by psavani »

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy plot in Arkavathy from the land owner share in Arkavathy layout. Please let me know if there are any issues in buying and also what is on going rate currently.
If the papers in BDA are showing that plot is allocated to land owner is that sufficient or is there something more I should check ?

Please advice
lensond

Post by lensond »

Hi, Is your site of 1600 sq ft is for 35 lakhs? 2ndly i heard that other than denotified sites, there should not be any issue as per BDA engineer. check with them

On development, this area is very near to ring road, it is almost near to city. is there any house construction is going on?
psavani

Post by psavani »

There have been some houses which have come up. Area is 1200 sqft. ongoing price seems to be around 5k per sqft. Is that reasonable ?
sureshmr_varma

Post by sureshmr_varma »

Hi All, I am planning to buy a site in Arkavathy Layout 18th block. It is a land owner's share, which is now being resold. The survey number where the site lies is not in the de-notified list, as per seller. Considering the huge scam around this layout, I am quite apprehensive, but there are some (obviously including the seller) who maintain that it is absolutely safe to invest here.
I would appreciate if anyone in the forum, especially those who own a site here, could provide information on the possibility of running into problems if I go ahead with it.
Regards, Suresh
knniranjan

Post by knniranjan »

Hi Suresh,

I also purchased the site in same block from landowner. Email me your number we'll discuss
sureshmr_varma

Post by sureshmr_varma »

Hi Niranjan,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I have emailed you. Regards, Suresh
kitpro

Post by kitpro »

Hi, I am also planning to buy a site in Arkavathy Layout, landowners share. The site comes non de-notification area. If there is any de notification coming from the government, we will be in trouble unnecessarily.
lensond

Post by lensond »

gopinathpc wrote:I am planning to invest in a a 20X80 BDA site in Arkavathy layout.
I got an offer for about 35L (including registration). Is this worth investing for medium term (2 to 3 years)?
Will this area be fully developed in 2 years?
Hi, Please check about litigation, denotification issued, see whether houses built around the sites. show all docs to lawyer and get the clearance from BDA office in RT Nagar
parkom

Post by parkom »

sureshmr_varma wrote:Hi All, I am planning to buy a site in Arkavathy Layout 18th block. It is a land owner's share, which is now being resold. The survey number where the site lies is not in the de-notified list, as per seller. Considering the huge scam around this layout, I am quite apprehensive, but there are some (obviously including the seller) who maintain that it is absolutely safe to invest here.
I would appreciate if anyone in the forum, especially those who own a site here, could provide information on the possibility of running into problems if I go ahead with it.
Regards, Suresh
Hi Suresh, I have also purchased a site directly from landlord share in Arkavathy 18th block. The docs were verified by lawyer and also by SBI before disbursing loan, no issues with it.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
basvacj

Post by basvacj »

Dear All

For Kempegowda layout loan following banks are approved

HDFC – you can contact ( Mr. Subramany 9341731666 )

AXIS BANK – contact (Mr.Sunil kumar 9341431555)

IDBI BANK-contact ( Mr. Vinay 9341431555)

it may help all

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”