Site wanted

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
milangadakari

Site wanted

Post by milangadakari »

Hi All,

I am looking for a site for house construction. I would be interested if the property is A Khata.

Few questions for the experts out here.
Who gives Khata? Is it bda or bbmp?
What is bda site vs bda approved site?

My budget is around 30 lakh.
Call me on 8861093270
msn1270

Re: Site wanted

Post by msn1270 »

Within your budget you can get a 20X30 dimension site in some selected areas.

BDA Gives khata for the layout which are developed & distributed by it or approved by it.

Meanwhile, BBMP gives Khata for areas coming under its jurisdiction and also for the layout which are handed over by BDA to them.
The Private/society layouts which are developed in accordance with BDA Criteria and got approved by BDA are the once called as
the BDA approved layouts.

As such there is only 'Khata' in BBMP rules which is currently called as 'Suvarna Khata'. Some people who claim 'B Khata' means property
tax is paid to BBMP, But these properties doesn't have khata, as they are not yet legally included into BBMP List.
milangadakari

Post by milangadakari »

Thanks for your response. That really cleared lot of doubts.

What's your view on srinidhi vsl green valley. It's a project by divine developers. Quoting 2650 per sqft. It is bda approved as they claim and it will be A Khata. They have paid the charges to bda. The property is 2.5 kms from decathlon Mysore Road on dodda alada mara road.

There previous project was vsl srinidhi in nelmangala.

Let s say I get a Khata from bda now. What happens when the property comes under bbmp limit? Should I get Khata again from bbmp?
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

As i said earlier, neither BDA nor BBMP Doesn't have anything called 'A Khata'. This is only a terminology used by ordinary people
to claim they have valid Khata. If the layout is BDA Approved, then they can get only 'BDA Khata'.

At a later stage, if that area comes under BBMP, you need to transfer the Khata from BDA to BBMP, to make any transaction on that property.

Return to “Site wanted”