Need References on Carpenters and Interior Designers

NKNewFlat

Need References on Carpenters and Interior Designers

Post by NKNewFlat »

Dear Admin and Group Members,

1. I am looking for a good carpenter to work on Interiors in my Apartment.
Price should be in the range of Rs. 150 per sq ft to Rs. 200 per sq ft.

OR

2. I am looking for a good Interior designers to work on Interiors in my Apartment.
Price Should be in the Range of Rs. 700 per sq ft to Rs. 800 per sq ft with materials.

Please suggest me if you have any good references?

Thanks,
bloremanager

Re: Need References on Carpenters and Interior Designers

Post by bloremanager »

for 700/sq.ft with materials, you will get only chinese plywood with questionable chemical additives and who knows what else. In US, lot of troubles occured with ply-wood with high formaldehyde content, a known carcinogen
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
In the current market there are no carpenters working less than 200/- per sft ,so expecting good carpenters between 150/- and 200/- per sft is of no use .
Interior wood work nothing is available in market less than 1200/- per sft in designer segment .If you are looking for interior designer you need to spend at least 1000/- per sft in case you are getting work done by labor contract .In case of full material contract don't expect anything less than 1200/- per sft unless you are not very specific about material quality .

All the best for your interiors .

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects
http://www.ardesarchitects.com
zipperboy

Post by zipperboy »

Hi,

i did some research and found out the same which Praveen mentions, no carpenter works below Rs 200. ( they quoted from 200 - 260 , just labour)

i got lucky during my search and found one guy who did my work for Rs 180/sq ft. he did a good work, i am happy with the same.
its a team of three and they finished 2 rooms and 2 kitchen work in 1 month time, the reason why i recommending him is his behaviour was good too.

Let me know if you are interested i will PM his number to you., he did my work near nagwara, thanisandra.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi zipperboy
You can share some of the pics for others to understand the work quality .It will be helpful for others too.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects
http://www.ardesarchitects.com
deep123

Post by deep123 »

zipperboy wrote:Hi,

i did some research and found out the same which Praveen mentions, no carpenter works below Rs 200. ( they quoted from 200 - 260 , just labour)

i got lucky during my search and found one guy who did my work for Rs 180/sq ft. he did a good work, i am happy with the same.
its a team of three and they finished 2 rooms and 2 kitchen work in 1 month time, the reason why i recommending him is his behaviour was good too.

Let me know if you are interested i will PM his number to you., he did my work near nagwara, thanisandra.
Hi zipperboy,

Please provide me the contact number of the Carpenter.

Thanks
kr_sunny

Post by kr_sunny »

Hi Zipperboy

Could you PM carpenter no to me as well. I am looking for wood work at my residence at Hormavu

Thanks
deep123

Post by deep123 »

Hi Sunny,

I am also looking at Horamavu. If you get any contact number of carpenter then please share the same with me.

Thanks
vkalavar

Post by vkalavar »

I have completed my interior to one Mr. Vimal (From Rajasthan) and what I found out to be is he is genuine. The reason I gave it to him was he is known person to my brother in law who is a civil engineering and known to given him many contracts to him earlier. Currently he does work Ajmera apartment in electronic city. Few things are he is very professional and his workers are skilled, no wastage of material and finishes on time.

Few drawbacks are he does not negotiate to single rupees while measuring sq.ft of work done and always wants payment ahead. Be careful while making payment and make sure do not overpay. He charged me 250/sq. ft and Helped me getting nice material on best price.
deep123

Post by deep123 »

Hi Vkalavar,

Could you please share me his(Mr. Vimal) number

Thanks,
deep

Return to “Interiors”