IT Park in Kempegowda layout

bhrat.87

Re: IT Park in Kempegowda layout

Post by bhrat.87 »

Hi All,

I got a link to the recent meeting held on 18th April 2016, where there is a point mentioned to stop the Sewage Processing Plants in Kannahalli and Seegehalli.

http://kspcb.kar.nic.in/Meeting-with-NG ... iation.pdf

Let us see how things go forward.
srinij

Post by srinij »

BBMPGarbageDump_MagadiMainRoad.JPG
Hi Bharat,
The strike was only for 15 days in Dec-2015, But has resumed later-on,
There are 2 plants Seegehalli 150-200 tons per day and Kannahalli (500-800 tons per day) which is the largest in bangalore.
The Kannahalli MSW disposal is a big nuisance due to large volume processing and also an bio-gas plant within.

Many people are not aware from where the bad stench arises, This is based on wind direction, but is affecting radius of 5-8 Kms.
Though BBMP knows the problem, they are not taking any actions or are not bothered about the issue people face.

http://bangalore.citizenmatters.in/arti ... ting-plant
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

Ya, I agree with you.

This has to be taken care and there is a need to stop this.
hegdepras

Post by hegdepras »

Query: i see many news these days about not allowing homes/buildings to be be built (i.e. not approving the building plan) within a distance of 75ft (or meters, not sure) from the lake edge and 50ft from the edge of rain water drain (rajakaluve). However I can see that plots are being built in Kempegowda layout within this distance, atleast near Sulikere/Ramasandra lake.
Is this not gross violation by a government body? Or I may have misunderstood their rule. Can someone please enlighten me about this rule and the circumstances under which it applies?
I have a plot in a BDA approved layout nearby. I haven't measured the distance from the sulikere lake or the rajakaluve being built from sulikere but i'm worried a bit now.
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

I had word with the IT Park (Poornima Devi Tech Park), they said as soon as the markings of Arterial road will come in front of their plot, they will start the works. They have got all approvals from Central Govt.

Return to “KempeGowda”