ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL(ACP) KITCHEN AND WARDROBES

deepuomdr

ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL(ACP) KITCHEN AND WARDROBES

Post by deepuomdr »

Dear friends this forum has discussed lots of innovative desgins and materials used for construction of your dream house .I have come across use of ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANELS for the purpose of fabrication of wardrobes and kitchen cabinets .Even considering the data of its wide used in exterior parts of buildings, there is very less news of its interior applications .I happened to come across this through my relative who is looking for cost effective and durable material for his interior work in trivandrum.He even sent me fotos of finished works in his colleagues place and i am mighty impressed by the fit and finish it has given to the interiors .Kindly go through the attached pictures .Please can you give me feedback with this format of interior work on the long run and your personal experiences if any.The approximate cost per sq feet was around 450-500 rupees about a year ago.
Attachments
kitchen drawer
kitchen drawer
IMG-20160626-WA0009.jpg (61.37 KiB) Viewed 11430 times
kitchen shelf
kitchen shelf
IMG-20160626-WA0008.jpg (66.37 KiB) Viewed 11430 times
bedroom wardrobe
bedroom wardrobe
IMG-20160626-WA0007.jpg (50.31 KiB) Viewed 11430 times
Rashana171904

Re: ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL(ACP) KITCHEN AND WARDROBES

Post by Rashana171904 »

Hi Deepu,
I'm thinking of evaluating this option, any leads on the provider,
deepuomdr

Re: ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL(ACP) KITCHEN AND WARDROBES

Post by deepuomdr »

I haven't got any provider yet and I have proceeded with the conventional plywood wardrobes.I found it a very good cheap alternative especially for rental houses were it has higher abuse resistance and cheaper to replace if permanently damaged .Do try to look for fabricators if you have time

Return to “Interiors”