Kempegowda layout notification

ashok123

Re: Kempegowda layout notification

Post by ashok123 »

Sure .. :)..Thanks for the info..
Srikanthv

Post by Srikanthv »

Did anyone get the latest updates on the final list ?
kshiremath

Post by kshiremath »

Public is silent. I am not seeing any post now a days.

Rumors: BDA commissioner (Rajkumar Khatri) is changing. New BDA commissioner is coming. This might effect the schedule.

Regards,
KSH
aimtiaza

Post by aimtiaza »

Is it from known sources. If it is really true,then final list will be delayed.
Regards,
aimtiaza ain't is as
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

I don't think the news that BDA commissioner is changing has any sense to it and it is utter false.
He is been appointed just 2 months back, how can any Govt transfer him so quickly, given the fact the Govt will need to have a strong case to do so. And moreover, as far as what people talk about the new commmisioner (Khatri), he has quickly taken charge and is positively improving things from where his predecessors had left. Atleast that is what his bosses (State Govt) feel. So there is no way he could be changed for atleast a year. The previous commissioner (Bhat) stayed in that position for 5 years.

Coming to the point, whether is it worth buying a plot at the given price in Kempegouda Lyt, my opinion is NO. The reason I say that is because I have seen how Visweshwariah layout (SMV Layout) which was launched in the year 2003, took more than a decade to reach a level where all necessary infrastructure is provided and anybody can build house and start living there peacefully. It is only in the last 2 years that SMV layout has started developing with more and more number of houses and other developments. In BDA layouts like SMV layout, atleast it was worth waiting for so long, because they were alloted at a throw away prices like Rs 200 per sq.ft or 300 per sq.ft when BDA launched it.

Now, imagine For Kempegouda Lyt, you have to pay a premium almost the prevailing market price and still may have to wait for atleast a decade for it to develop. An alternative solution, would be to cancel the allotement in Kempegouda layout. Stretch your budget a little bit and buy a plot in resale at the adjacent SMV layout which is more developed.

This is just my opinion and view of the current situation, no offences meant to anybody.
ashok123

Post by ashok123 »

Hi,

Yes.. You raised right concerns..

(Stretch your budget a little bit and buy a plot in resale at the adjacent SMV layout which is more developed) -- Now price any where in SMV is 4.5k, which is almost double.. We need to stretch more :)

I dont think so Kempegowda layout(at least , blocks which are closer to Kengeri satellite town) will take time as much as SMV took to get fully developed. (Yes we might need to wait 3 to 5 years)

More over Kempegowda layout some blocks are very closer to SMV.
Last edited by ashok123 on August 23rd, 2016, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashok123

Post by ashok123 »

Any commissioner should give election funds to government. Its based on their adjustment..
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

Hi All,

Read the below article on the progress of KG Layout.

http://vijayavani.net/?p=1827129&number=20160823094847

Regards,
Bharath
bhavya.r

Post by bhavya.r »

Hi,

any news about when the BDA will issue final list.

Regards.
bhavya
inagendra

Post by inagendra »

Did any one get refund? Any idea when we will be getting the refund?

I have got a letter to send the Account details couple of weeks back and i sent it.

Return to “KempeGowda”