Regarding Pine Woods Layout in GUNDUR/BIDARAHALLI HOBLI

sush24

Re: Regarding Pine Woods Layout in GUNDUR/BIDARAHALLI HOBLI

Post by sush24 »

I have booked plot # 36.. Which r the documents ur lawyer has asked... I'm also trying to verify few documents.. May b after christmas ..Will let u know if v r going to shivajinagar reg offfice..
rocky_123

Post by rocky_123 »

Regarding Owner daughter's husband and children's sign, i need to check with advocate. Thanks for highlighting the point. Please do let know if there any other things which we need to check carefully. I will share the issues raised by advocate as well with you. Also, how much price are they quoting to you?

Docs asked by Advocate:

1. To provide Verification of Original Grant in the name of Smt. Ramakka.

2. Certified copy of IHC 1/92-93.

3. Certified copy of MR-1/7475.

4. Certified copy of Akrabandh Durasti.

5. To provide change of land use from Commercial to Residential.

6. To seek clarify regarding relinquishment in Sy. No. 94 for Road Approach to the authority.
>Developers are saying that the entrance road (42 feet) is in Sy. No. 93 which they owns. This road is their own property and doesn't belong to Panchayat or any other person.

7. EC-Form-15, from the year 1961 to till date for Land.

8. EC-Form-15, of Site EC's from the date of transaction to till date.

9. RTC for the year 1980 to 1995.

10. Certified copy of Conversion Order of Sy. No. 93 of 2 Acres and 13 Guntas.

11. To seek clarification regarding that Babu M.R., and Lawerence Joseph developing land or any other developer developing the land, may clarify or there are any agreements between them.

12. Whether there is any litigations, claims, financial, claims, suits claims explain?

13. Verification of Original Title Deeds.

14. Form-9 and Form-11 of Land/Site.

15. Copy of Layout Approval Plan from Recognized Authority (eg: BMRDA).
sush24

Post by sush24 »

May I plz have ur contact # so v can talk regarding this?
MVK

Post by MVK »

Hi,

Did Anyone register the plot? I'm also interested. Will they provide E-Katha?? My lawyer told me not to proceed with the layouts which dont have E-Katha..
Lee

Post by Lee »

want to sell 1200sft west facing bda approved plot behind prestige shantiniketan.let me know if interested. Mail me here leenanemo@gmail.com
Phani

Post by Phani »

Hi Rocky,

Have you purchased the plot at Pine woods? I am interested to buy the plot. I seek your advice. Thanks.
anurag0011

Post by anurag0011 »

Dear Phani and Rocky,

Even i visited the sites at the said project.

Did you guys purchased plots there.... I checked on google maps and it seems near to the site granite quary is there. So i am not able to understand the impact of it.

additionally, they are iterating that there will be 100 ft road and when i actually saw the area then realized that from Gundur village till the project location.. it is not possible to build 100 ft road because localites have already built there homes and sheds near road and one can hardly built max to max 30 ft wide road without any demolition.

I am not able to decide upon anything as wider roads are utmost important for future developments.

These guys told me that they started marketing this project early Januray this year and from this forum it is easily visible that they are selling plots since last yer june. (2015).
Now If i see the rates then it looks like rates are stagnant and depreciated as well . Because they quoted 1600 aprrox in June2015 and Sep-2016 also they are quoting 1599 negotiable and they told me that the last plot they sold on 1500. So if calculate there is no real appreciation in property prices since last one year and hence i am confused.

Please let me know your thoughts as well.
anurag0011

Post by anurag0011 »

Dear Sush,

Can you please let us know at what rates did you book the plot in the month of December.

It will be very helpful guidance.

Regards
AP
rocky_123

Post by rocky_123 »

Hi Anurag, Phani,
Yes, i've purchased 2 plots and referred my friend who also purchased 2 plots in the layout.
Venkatesha

Post by Venkatesha »

Hi Rocky
This is Venkat....I am also planning to visit and check the feasibility of booking ...can you please let me know what price you booked plots ?

Return to “Bangalore East”