Construction

amit_pearl2

Construction

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Hello Punters,

What would be the implication if we construct house without BBP Approval. For B khata BBMP would not give plan approval.

what would be challenges one may face. what precautions we need to take?

Amit
girishshk

Re: Construction

Post by girishshk »

Good, No Problems as of now- until that B-Katha property is not on Raja Kaluve!!

i.e People are mostly concentrated on water bodies and Raja Kaluve now, so you can go and start the construction immediately.

Suggest- Go through with some experienced neighbors who has built the houses nearby for any problem.

Some demerits on B-Form properties

1) Getting bank-loan and duplicate plan approval is difficult

2) Getting electric and water is difficult

3) Even akrama-sakrama comes then your property might not get regularized due to improper plan(by-laws) -i.e Build only what is permissible by zonal law.

I am strictly saying its difficult compared to normal process, but not impossible because lots of B-properties are getting constructed day by day.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Thanks Girish, for you response. What about sites which fall in new buffer zone of 75 meters.
Many people might have brought site as per the earlier norms of 30 meters. Now as per NGT,
you cannot construct with in 75 meter area. How do those people deal with such situation.
Divya982

Post by Divya982 »

Hello All, my site is BSK 5th stage falls in the new buffer area. BBMP is refusing plan sanction and I am running pillar to post to get information. Please let me know if any of you here is in the same situation. We have to unite against this injustice.
thunder

Post by thunder »

Hello All, I also purchased the site with earlier norms of 30 meters from the lake. Now NGT changed to 75 meters. My site is 50 meters away from the lake. Now BBMP is not giving approval to construct a house. Could you anyone please let me know the current status of NGT orders and kindly let me know how to deal with government officials and unite against this blanket ban by NGT.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

I stricty say no for any property that comes around the buffer zones as per NGT, even constructed property may be in trouble. Going forward people should be wise enough with these buffer zones rules. NGT orders overrides BBMP and local bodies as per the SC directions, so you cannot bribe BBMP and be safe. Also if bribed there will be huge penalty on the developers or the owners and a prolonged fight in the court and sleepless nights!!
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Is the 75 meter approved? It was just a proposal i guess. Further.. what would happen who have already built house based on the previous norms.

Earlier Norms was 30 meter buffer zone. Somebody may have already constructed house at 40 meter buffer zone and your site is 50 meters aways.
how does it help if you cannot construct house, where in there are alreayd house after your site which are nearer to the lake.

Is BBMP not giving approval? any personal experience will help.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Hi Friends,

Has anybody got approval for house construction in new buffer zone.? One of the lawyer said, if you have to construct house, you need to approach court.

Questions -
1) Will Court give approval to construct house if the site purchased was as per the laws when the site was purchased?
2) people who are owning small sites by investing all thier savings. what would happen, who will compensate.

Return to “General”