Discussions related to unsuccessful applicants for KG Layout.

plotssearch

Re: Discussions related to unsuccessful applicants for KG Layout.

Post by plotssearch »

Hi, refunded lists are here - http://www.bdabangalore.org/KempeGowda.html

Anyone has enquired if this is a final list ? Are there further refunds happening. My name does not appear in this list. Any advise what needs to be done next?
vinaykmras

Post by vinaykmras »

Still i have not received any amount from BDA. When i can get anyone please reply.... Is anyone who still didnt got...???... Whether i need to approach BDA for this...???
plotssearch

Post by plotssearch »

I still have not got it. I dont think this is the complete list. I think they might be doing more refunds ... Any one have information about this ?
nbp

Post by nbp »

plotssearch wrote:I still have not got it. I dont think this is the complete list. I think they might be doing more refunds ... Any one have information about this ?
bda is publishing refund list everyday from 2/11, is your name appeared in any of those refund list? and when? I think it takes 1/2 days for the bank transfer once they publish the list
nbp

Post by nbp »

bda published the refund list but no transfer even after 7 days? so pathetic....guys, any of you got the refund? pls update

thanks,
nbp
vinaykmras

Post by vinaykmras »

Still my name is not announced in the list.... :roll: ...Is anyone is having the same issue.... :?:
vinosubr

Post by vinosubr »

4 of my friends are having the same issue. None of there name in refund list.
nbp

Post by nbp »

vinosubr wrote:4 of my friends are having the same issue. None of there name in refund list.
have you checked the list published on 15/16? looks like these lists are final onces.....as they are named as "...TOTAL"

http://www.bdabangalore.org/KempeGowda.html
bharath_blr

Post by bharath_blr »

Hello All,
After 15/16 Nov there is no update of list. Seems atleast there was 4 working days.. Do you think we need to approach BDA for the processing?
Did any of you send any " requisition for refund " with the RTGS details? or does refund happens based on the bank details we gave in application?
bharath_blr

Post by bharath_blr »

nbp wrote:bda published the refund list but no transfer even after 7 days? so pathetic....guys, any of you got the refund? pls update
How many days it took for the amount to get credited to your account after the refund was announced. Just out of curiosity.

Return to “KempeGowda”