Current rate in Banashankari 6th Stage

suprith

Current rate in Banashankari 6th Stage

Post by suprith »

Hi all,

Can anybody please tell me the current rate in Banashankari 6th stage, preferably 9th block.And please mail me at suprith.rocks@gmail.com, if any of you guys are aware of any sites-for-sale in Banashankari 6th stage.

Thanks & Regards
Suprith
KAMATHBV

Re: Current rate in Banashankari 6th Stage

Post by KAMATHBV »

The 9th Block BSK 6th Stage is Very good Location which is nearer to Mysore Road, Kengeri and surounded by BGS, Sreedhara Gudda, proposed Boating Club and lot of Greenery. Presently in 6th Stage BSK only prices in 9th Block and 10 th block are very reasonable when compared to other blocks like 4th ,5th, 7th and 8th when asked agents say that 7th ,8th blocks are developed and so many stories. I have done number of visits and understood the total layout pricing. So far my survey the prices in 9th block and 10th block are reasonable ranging from 2300 to 2800/- and scope for negotiation is not ruled out . Other blocks prices are totally jacked up by Agents and one should not touch these areas it is fancy prices. I am surprised to see that people are quoting 4000/ to 4500/- without any amenities in the area.The best suitable place for buying is 9th block BSK 6th stage.
KAMATHBV

Post by KAMATHBV »

There is roumer that BDA may price very high in the proposed layouts such as Kempe Gowda Layout, Shivaram Karanth Layout etc, there is possiblity of charging Rs.1500/- per square foot in such situation one has to pay nearly 15.00 lakh for a 30x 40 BDA site in a far away location ( that is 20 kms away from present available BDA layouts, Thats why people are crazy in buying sites in 6th Stage banashankari at the present prices which slightlyu higher than BDA prices in the proposed layout to be formed 20 kms away from thee layouts.It is also wise to go for these sites considering its clear titles and present development at these price when compared to the layouts to be formed. Further private layouts are slightly less prepared by the common public due to title problems and Loan facility from the financial institutions. In the present Situation I found 9th Block, 10th Block BDA sites in 6th stage Banashakari BDA Layout is very good bet at the prices they are quoted that is starts from Rs.2300/- per square foot.
annangisuresh

Post by annangisuresh »

Hello friends,

Could you please let me know how much current running price in 5th block, Banashankari 6th stage, Near rv college of architecture, Bangalore- 560 062

thanks for your help
MSK

Post by MSK »

Hello,

Can someone please suggest me the current price in 10th Block in Banashankari 6th Stage.

Regds
MSK
anil kumar landmark

Post by anil kumar landmark »

Hi

Price is between 3500 to 4000 per square foot.

Regards
Landmark
szammus

Post by szammus »

Hi,
what is the current price in BSK 6th Stage 4th Block, please. Appreciate your response.

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”