Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

tgvenkatesh

Re: Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

Post by tgvenkatesh »

Hello Site Owners,

Is anyone paying AMC for the sites registered in Kuberananda Saagar? If so, what is the cost for 1200 sqft. I am keep getting call from Ess & Ess developers about the payment for AMC. I am not sure whether I need to pay this.

Thanks,
Venkatesh
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

So far, I'm not paying.

Reason: Telecom Society has allotted the sites to its members.
so far Society has not informed its members officially anything about the Maintenance charges.
Also, So far we have not invited for any of the General Body Meeting by the society.
That point need to be decided only by the Society in consultation with its members or after Site owner's association is formed.
ESS & ESS doesn't have any direct relation with us to demand any maintenance charge from the site owners.
tgvenkatesh

Post by tgvenkatesh »

Hi msn1270,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, I agree ESS & ESS cannot directly demand us to pay the charges.

Thanks,
Venkatesh
pramhp

Post by pramhp »

Hi,

May I know the current price per sqft in kuberanandasagara layout.

Regards,
Pramod
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

tgvenkatesh wrote:Hi msn1270,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, I agree ESS & ESS cannot directly demand us to pay the charges.

Thanks,
Venkatesh
They have called me multiple times for payment of the maintenance charges. I think the rates are Rs 2.5/Sft till 2015 and Rs4.5 thereafter. They claim that they are maintaining the layout till a municipal body takes over the responsibility of maintenance, which they say will happen once 25% sites are occupied. I visited the layout last year and there are 1-2 constructions, but its hard to tell which layout those fall in, as there are a few adjacent layouts.

Cheers !

Arun
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hello Arun

Firstly, they are just trying to extract money from the site owners as long as they can. If any one is defaulter by not paying the maintenance charges, why are they not initiating any legal action on us. Myself and 2 of my friends have not paid anything till today.

some of my thoughts are

1. As per my knowledge, we have not received any formal communication from the Telecom Society regarding the maintenance activity handed over to ESS & ESS & we need to pay the annual charges to them directly. So we don't have any direct relation with ESS & ESS.

2. ESS & ESS is requesting for maintenance charges from 2011 from the time of first allotment(Registration done by promising they'll develop the layout in this land during our first site visit), when the layout itself was not formed. It was a just an agricultural field where farmers were growing the vegetables & Flowers. Which is not appropriate, which is also unethical.

3. In one more site visit arranged by Telecom Society 3 years back, ESS & ESS asked for maintenance charges from the site owners to help them to complete the pending development activity. At that time many of the owners rejected saying, Annual maintenance activity/charges need to be decided by the site owner association, not by ESS & ESS and most of them said, they don't pay the charges.

4. Lastly, Layout is MUDA Approved & now everyone is getting MUDA Khata. Hence, once its approved by MUDA, ESS & ESS has No control over the common areas, as they're part of MUDA. As per the act, once any layout is approved by MUDA/BMRDA/BDA/KHB...etc, all the common facilities control goes to the approved body and the developer or the site owner doesn't have any rights over them.
praveensimha1979

Post by praveensimha1979 »

Hi, I am taking a site in Anandasagara, can you guide me how they arrive at these charges? And procedures of registration

rewatcher wrote:
May 8th, 2010, 8:33 am
Registration charges and stamp duty for a 30*40 site came to around Rs.32,400 and apart from that they took Rs.8000 in cash for bribes at sub-registrar office and for khatha from the gram panchayath (you won't get MUDA khatha for this layout).

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”