Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli

Raghu Ranga

Re: Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli

Post by Raghu Ranga »

In the rtc the land was acquired to KIADB previously the land was used as a landfill so be careful before purchasing
firsttimebuyer

Post by firsttimebuyer »

hello sir,

i am looking at a site in sapthagiri layout....do you have any latest updates on sites in this locality? documents are accurate as per lawyer but posts in this site is really scary..itz my hard earned money so i dont want to invest in a controversial site. please advice if you have any further details on this..

thanks
firsttimebuyer

Post by firsttimebuyer »

jayateerthrk wrote:Hi Anilns,

I am building house in 3rd phase.
In the 2nd phase, there seems to be issue for some sites as original owners (farmers or SC/ST quota) people are claiming that its their land and Sapthagiri developers are cheating. But, which site number there in Survey number 7 is not sure even to the people who are residing there. According to developers, these are all false claims and they (farmers or SC/ST quota)are demanding more money as there is a development happening. As I said in my previous post, till not I have not faced issues in Phase 3, survey number 8 by god's grace. If there would have been issues, people would object on the day 1 of construction.
I had taken the service of a legal adviser and even Bank's legal consultants did proper verification while buying. You can also get the service of advocates before you decide.
As far my knowledge goes, current quoted price is Rs 3700/Sqft.

Thanks,
Jay
hello sir,

i am looking at a site in sapthagiri layout....do you have any latest updates on sites in this locality? documents are accurate as per lawyer but posts in this site is really scary..itz my hard earned money so i dont want to invest in a controversial site. please advice if you have any further details on this..

price they are quoting is around 5500 per sft. around 80lacs overall....

thanks
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

Some controversy people were talking about and I'm not sure if that is solved. Plus, 5500/- very reasonable there and if I am correct, even Uttarahalli/Channasandra/RR Nagar - you dont get it for it. This means, if they are ok giving it for 5500/-, i see it as suspect.

Nevertheless, it need not be true. But, have it verified twice with different lawyers and take it from there. And even if you dont require loan, just go for it - since even they verify the docs for their security (dont go via any agent or anyone).

I am sure its A Khata now.
firsttimebuyer

Post by firsttimebuyer »

arunthl wrote:Some controversy people were talking about and I'm not sure if that is solved. Plus, 5500/- very reasonable there and if I am correct, even Uttarahalli/Channasandra/RR Nagar - you dont get it for it. This means, if they are ok giving it for 5500/-, i see it as suspect.

Nevertheless, it need not be true. But, have it verified twice with different lawyers and take it from there. And even if you dont require loan, just go for it - since even they verify the docs for their security (dont go via any agent or anyone).

I am sure its A Khata now.
\

Ok thanks for your reply....yes we will go for loan if we decide to proceed. Even we have that doubt about pricing and about why sites are on sale for long and nobody has bought it . Because sites in Bangalore are like hotcake. this is still a question mark for us!!
firsttimebuyer

Post by firsttimebuyer »

jayateerthrk wrote:Hi Anilns,

I am building house in 3rd phase.
In the 2nd phase, there seems to be issue for some sites as original owners (farmers or SC/ST quota) people are claiming that its their land and Sapthagiri developers are cheating. But, which site number there in Survey number 7 is not sure even to the people who are residing there. According to developers, these are all false claims and they (farmers or SC/ST quota)are demanding more money as there is a development happening. As I said in my previous post, till not I have not faced issues in Phase 3, survey number 8 by god's grace. If there would have been issues, people would object on the day 1 of construction.
I had taken the service of a legal adviser and even Bank's legal consultants did proper verification while buying. You can also get the service of advocates before you decide.
As far my knowledge goes, current quoted price is Rs 3700/Sqft.

Thanks,
Jay
hello sir!
i am looking for a site in Sapthagiri layout. do you have any latest news on sites here. like any controversy etc. Please share if you have any news!
ShashiKiran79

Post by ShashiKiran79 »

Hi

Anyone who has purchased sites in Survey number is 9, Hosakerehalli, please immediately reply. I will give full information regarding the issue.
west_sun

Post by west_sun »

Does anyone know the running rate per sqft in this layout?

Also there is a talk of a road from hosakerehalli kerekodi to this layout directly? Is that true?

Can someone confrim? I have been offered a site in phase 1 survey no 7...and am verifying the legal aspects of the property..

If someone who has bought a property here and has constructed pls throw some light on the sqme.
somsale

Post by somsale »

I wish to take opinion from fellow citizens.
We recently visited this layout and the asking price is 6500. Seems a reasonable price, however, I understand this might be a B Katha properly. Please advise
supr

Post by supr »

Hello,
Are you talking about new gated layout beside Tata Promount. Even I have looked for it, kindly reply if you have any updates about it.

Return to “General”