Electric wiring

isap63

Electric wiring

Post by isap63 »

Guys, I need your help in wiring selection. Which brand and where to buy for electrical wiring ?
I contacted polycab company and they passed my number to someone within the company, they called me back and asked if I need the material with bill or without bill. I thought that itself is a red flag and made me question the authenticity and genuinity of the material. please help.
to_manish_11

Re: Electric wiring

Post by to_manish_11 »

I bought finolex a couple of years back from a distributor near JC road. Dont have their contact but you can google.
isap63

Post by isap63 »

Thanks Manish , if you remember the name please let me know. What I dont understand is , stores who claim to be distributors who's discount vary very largely and talk about no-bill and no taxes and these are the stores recommended by company (finolex , anchor , polycab, etc)
Naveen
murali219

Post by murali219 »

Recently I bought Havells wires for our house from Cauveri Distributors Chickpet. They sell only havells brand.
The discount varies from shop to shop and even from distributor to distributor.There are different qualities even within Havells.
90m wires get less discount and 180m wires get more discount.
senthil1974

Post by senthil1974 »

I bought Finolex wire from K.Dhandapani & Co which is in NR road. My electrician confirmed that the wires are genuine.
vedika31

Post by vedika31 »

Havells India Ltd. is my answer for your question.

Return to “Civil Construction”