Need asian paints wholesaler in South Bangalore

ganeshncm

Need asian paints wholesaler in South Bangalore

Post by ganeshncm »

Can someone please help me connect to a Asian paints wholesale dealer in South Bangalore..

Company website doesn't give that information..
ardesarchitects

Re: Need asian paints wholesaler in South Bangalore

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
In asian paints there is no whole sale dealer concept , they have only stockists and they wont sell in retail. Incase you are looking at variety of products availability in one place you should approach a bigger shop . south bangalore you do have karnataka hardware on maranahalli raod, not sure which area you are in particularly looking for.
Make sure that you get orginal products since in asian paints brand lots of duplicates available in market.
They will use base paint orginal but stainers are not from asian paint which leads to fading of colors very quick. Unfortunatley asian paints never educate the customers on how to check for orginal product nor they have halogram system or batch checking system.
Asain paints also never give any clarity about their lead free paints or ecofriendly product range. One should understand that more shine or sheen in paints is easy to attain by using more lead content that creates worst air quality in indoors.
http://indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/fi ... paints.pdf

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects
http://www.ardesarchitects.com
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

I totally agree with Praveen.

Our people are so ignored and doesn't have a thought on their health & hygiene.
For Indoor, we must use only the leadfree/ecofriendly Paints, which may be expensive or not that much shiny/attractive.
ganeshncm

Post by ganeshncm »

Thank you Praveen for the detailed response. Reason I was asking about wholesaler is to save a few rupees. I purchased most of my construction requirement directly from wholesaler, saves me quite a bit
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

Thanks Praveen , So As per this report ICI Dulex is safest bet. Will keep this in mind while painting.
anjali.sangwan

Post by anjali.sangwan »

Hi can you share details of wholeseller of paint ?
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Try Krishna Hardware's @ Mallathahalli near Bangalore University. its a biggest one stop shop for all types of hardware materials. There is no separate discounted price for Contractors or architects. His prices are very competitive and whether you buy one piece or 100 pieces, no difference in price. Paying GST is mandatory as he sell only with Invoice.

Return to “Civil Construction”