PVC wardrobes and kitchen cabinates

ganeshncm

Re: PVC wardrobes and kitchen cabinates

Post by ganeshncm »

Can you please share with me the aluminum fabricators number ?

Thanks a ton in advance

--------
sriram wrote:I recently got my apartment interior done with Aluminum (Kitchen, crockery unit, 2 wardrobes (each wardrobe is of 5 doors), Bookshelf, TV cabinet, bathroom cabinet, etc). The finishing was decent and met my expectations. I have been using it for just around a month. So far so good. I have contacts of couple of aluminium interior persons whom I had contacted. I had evaluated Steel Vs Aluminium but did not find any major advantage of steel (steel is more costly) so went ahead with Aluminium. The price of the vendor I finally choose was almost same (or slightly less) than plywood.
sc_new

Post by sc_new »

Please share the contact of aluminium kitchen interiors

Regards
SC
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

Jagz wrote:PVC is a fire hazard.. I would not recommend PVC kitchen cabinets to anybody.
Wood is more fire hazard than PVC
bsashwin

Post by bsashwin »

sriram wrote:
February 21st, 2018, 5:59 pm
I recently got my apartment interior done with Aluminum (Kitchen, crockery unit, 2 wardrobes (each wardrobe is of 5 doors), Bookshelf, TV cabinet, bathroom cabinet, etc). The finishing was decent and met my expectations. I have been using it for just around a month. So far so good. I have contacts of couple of aluminium interior persons whom I had contacted. I had evaluated Steel Vs Aluminium but did not find any major advantage of steel (steel is more costly) so went ahead with Aluminium. The price of the vendor I finally choose was almost same (or slightly less) than plywood.
Can you kindly share the number
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

sriram wrote:
February 21st, 2018, 5:59 pm
I recently got my apartment interior done with Aluminum (Kitchen, crockery unit, 2 wardrobes (each wardrobe is of 5 doors), Bookshelf, TV cabinet, bathroom cabinet, etc). The finishing was decent and met my expectations. I have been using it for just around a month. So far so good. I have contacts of couple of aluminium interior persons whom I had contacted. I had evaluated Steel Vs Aluminium but did not find any major advantage of steel (steel is more costly) so went ahead with Aluminium. The price of the vendor I finally choose was almost same (or slightly less) than plywood.
can you please share the contact no to my gmail id: chandraklc@gmail.com

Return to “Interiors”