House construction in whitefield

sunil18vns

House construction in whitefield

Post by sunil18vns »

Hi...this site is really hrlpful. Since i am ststting my construction, i have created this topic to share my house construction experience. I have got my plan approved for G plus 3 house in whitefield...paid 40K for working plan, 5K for official approval plan and 40K for BDA approval service...BDA fee came to be 60K....more to come...hoping my blog will help working class in bsngalore to be aware of cost....also plz correct me if needed....hoping to get genuine suggestions
gsrini52

Re: House construction in whitefield

Post by gsrini52 »

Did you apply for temporary electric connection? If so, can you let me know the cost breakup?
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

Amount is 18 to 20K for temporary connection, get a local licensed bescom contractor of ur area
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

Now i uave got temp connection, paid 3.5K for material and started excavation work at Rs 700 per hour. 5.5 ft depth for 14 columns done in 8 hours. Shade is also done using GI sheets and 2 bags of cement so that i reuse the blocks for compound work. Brick is machine cut and sourcing from housr at Rs 38 with crane delievery, msand from avs tech at 36 Rs pcft and jelly atvrs 25 per cft. Though i am geeting jelly at 23 as well but wanted to go with branded version. Airwash sand quality is equivalent to double wash. Now barbending work will start soon.
avipnv

Post by avipnv »

Hi Sunil,

Congrats on your building construction start. Please share Progress pictures for visual treat and get an idea of the work being done.
This will also be helpful for other, who want to start their house contruction.

Thanks
Avinash
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

Footing work completed, used 82 bags cement and 400cft 20mm jelly for 1500sft area, used 1.5 ton of steel of sizes 16 mm and 12 mm. Now plinth beam is in progress after making paaya with stones, use red bricks at 7 rs from malur to build sump of 18k ltrs....
daybud

Post by daybud »

Hi Sunil,

I am also starting construction could you PM me your number so we could discuss.
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

daybud wrote:Hi Sunil,

I am also starting construction could you PM me your number so we could discuss.
Call me on 9620055906
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

Writing review after a long time since i started construction...work started on 22 Nov 19 and now G plus 3 building of around 5800 sft entire structure is ready...cud not post pictures for now...plastering also done for ground n 1st floor...my contractor has put 9 masonary people n work is going very fast....he has multi tasked work n aim to complete entire work by Apr along with full finish...truely lucky to get a right professional team with such a great dedication.....will share more updates....next step is to buy tiles so searching dealers for it .....
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

Wow starting in Nov 2019 you have completed whole structure ,

Return to “Civil Construction”