Current rate in JP Nagar 9th phase 2nd block

suhasbl

Re: Current rate in JP Nagar 9th phase 2nd block

Post by suhasbl »

My friend bought a site in royal county for 2300/- psft during Nov 2009.I have called the same RE agent couple of days ago and the rates are around 3000/- psft.I asked him if you have any sites available around 2300/- let me know but i have not heared any updates from him even after calling many times.He said only in anjanapura that to in some block the rates are around 2300/- pfst.I have found one site in Classi Pleasant valle (30X40) E facing for 28 L negotiable.I am not sure this is still available.
tamya

Post by tamya »

Any update on rate going on here ... a friend of mine is looking for site in same area. I have purchased in RLF @ 1950 sqft.
(Also am looking how much rates are appriciated)
siteseeker2011

Post by siteseeker2011 »

i got a bda site in jpnagar 3rd phase for 1950/sq ft 3 months ago.. this is in 3rd parallel lane from the 80ft road. if u r looking for sites near to main road, then rate would be little more than mine.
tamya

Post by tamya »

siteseeker 2011 you mean JP nagar 9th phase , and your line is towards royal lake front layout or other side.
siteseeker2011

Post by siteseeker2011 »

thanks tamya for pointing the mistake, i meant JPnagar 9th phase, 3rd block. it is in avalahalli area, not towards the royal lake front..
englishpatient

Post by englishpatient »

Hi Folks,

There is no much future in JP Nagar 9 th pahse. I sold my site for 2800/- bought at the price 1500 ( during booming time -2005, with the bank loan - no-gain ). I sold it because, I cann't construct house there and there is a plan for METRO.
So check and re-check the plans in that location. And i heard now the prices are going down in that area. So make sure you are buying in good location.
There is no developments in JP nagar 9 and 8 th phase area from 5 to 6 years. Think.. what is there in JP nagar.. HM world city..expressway.. these things counts for agents only, not for the buyers.
Also looking at the prospects for down 5 years, there is nothing in plan except METRO. Do you think, having METRO will helps to have home. Mostly, it will be a commercial something like Granite shops, h/w shops or something auto shops.

Finally, I want to say goodbye to JP Nagar 9 th Phase
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

I am not sure there is any metro plan for JP Nagar 9 phase.

Do you have any info on this ? If the metro materialise then the prices should certainly shoot up.

Thanks,
Yash.
englishpatient

Post by englishpatient »

Yes.. there is a plan in 9 th phase. Which comes from Kanakpura main road to KPTCL. With this how the prices will shoot-up don't understand. Are you the broker any chance. When the METRO comes up they take 10 feet of land in the both directions so the owners who are adjacent to roads loose their land. Forget about getting the compensation. They don't give market rate, they give govt. value. Have you seen what happend with the southend metro. The new shanthi saagar has been shutdown. You know how much compensation they got 4000rs/sqft. market value is 12000rs/SQFT.

Apart from this I considered following factors :
1. Kanakapura road is not widened. Though people ( mainly brokers ) are saying it is under expansion. I dont see that happening. This is as it is from past several years.
2. No big projects are coming-up, which will going to boom the area. Not worth of investing too.
3. There is a BIG slum, people wont leave fencing wires and pillars, they take it to their home. This is happening from many years. So no one dare to construct anything.
There is one building has come-up "AJANAADRI" they have a security 24 hrs.
4. Check with Nandhi apartments, what was the price they quoted initially and what is the price now.
5. Prices in Royal County has not changed from past 5 years. Check the price in 2005 and now.
6. Same check the prices in HM world city and neigh boring sites.
7. There is one 3 floors building home in 3 rd block, He constructed for renting a house. No one has come for occupying the house from past 2-3 years. He was quoting the rent 7000/- now he has reduced it.

People whoever want to buy site in this area, consider following suggestions :

1. Are you buying a site for construction of home or for Investment.
If for home : See the area how it is and check the surrounding areas.Have a back-up idea if that area become commercial.

For investment : check out the upcoming projects.

2. Dont go by the broker's word. They show you heaven. Experience the reality.

3. If you really wanted to buy.. check the correct prices of plots.

I feel this is worth of mentioning here :
Many brokers who had realestate shops during 2005, have closed, it is because of not much improvements in this area and also not much gain from the brokerage. Funny part is, some brokers who are much determined with high will power still looking to make profits.
smile1975

Post by smile1975 »

Hi

What is the price/sqft at royal park recidency? I think it is in jp ngar 9th phase 2nd block..
tamya

Post by tamya »

Kanakapura main Rd to KPTCL. Can you give more insight on this.

Return to “Jp nagar”