Telecom Society Housing Scam

jaggims

Re: Telecom Society Housing Scam

Post by jaggims »

Hi Rahgu,

many thanks for the clarification, when you know more updates on Green Field Gardens layout please keep us updated through this forum....

-Jagadeesh
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

The issue is not about Bangalore or Mysore specifically. I'd say its both.

The key thing is when the Society is formed for employees of the Telecom department, how did it have 18000 members, when actual employees in Karnataka circle is about 3000. So, many of society members are not employees and this perhaps violates the bye-laws of such housing society formation. The second key point is that if a member has a site anywhere in Karnataka, he cannot apply for another site anywhere, even in any family member's name. This of course is a legacy of of scarcity regime of all these decades after independence, but hey...this is the law today.

Best regards,
Arun
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

Hi,

@ Jagadeesh - you can refer their website they keep updates their news regularly. When i saw the area 2 months back they were doing some work.

@ Arun - you are correct when they started the society till 2008 (i guess) they use to allocate sites to only Members i.e employees of telecom. After changing the bylaw on 2008 (not sure about how this work in society) what i heard was they have amended the bylaw and allowed the outside members as Associated members. Before this they use to ask each every employees to take the application when they passed this law there was huge demand for their sites..... still many societies accepting applications as a Associate member like postal housing society etc.,
singadi

Post by singadi »

What's happening on Ayushmanbhava Layout, sarjapur Banaglore. I invested in the month of March 2010 and till date i did not recieve any info on the payment of the installmenets. When I enquired them at their new Vyalikaval office, the person sitting at the door told if you feel it's delayed withdraw your money. I have paid 2 installments a total of 2.4L. Anyone have any idea of how long this may take to get the plot. I am planning to withdraw in the month of March 2012 if there is no progress.
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

Hi,

Its advisable to wait till they have allot the plot...its still worth waiting another 1 year coz you will not get the plot now at that place for this price...what i heard from my friend is its a BIAPPA approved and development work has already started and soon they are going to allot the plots. And also i heard they are selling block (by agents) for a premium rates...

Regards,
Raghu
blackstallion76

Post by blackstallion76 »

I agree with rags. Actually, myself also invested in GFG-II 4yrs back. I was thinking of withdrawing the money. In April 2011, when I went to discuss with Babu; he showed the master plan of GFG I, II & III. I was pretty impressed with their work. Only thing is they are very slow in their process.
If you go to their website, they have given the planning for each stages. Of course, dates are not being met. As per my data, allotment should happen in Mar 2012.

Right now, they have asked for Domicile Cert, Address Proof and affidavit to be submitted by the members and verification in progress.
Lets hope they meet their deadline and we get our plots soon.
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

@blackstallion76 - could you plz let me know how did you get the Domicile certificate? because when i went to BBMP office and approached they said they have stopped issuing certificate 6 months ago and i need to ask south thasildar for this? is this really true that BBMP had stopped issuing certificate or do i need to give some money to get this done? and how difficult is this to get?
vgbarkur

Post by vgbarkur »

Society modified the rule later on Domicile certificate. You can download the format from their site and get it signed by Gazetted officer. Do not go to BBMP or Tahasildar. KG Road tahasildar office is full of thieves. Don't ever give money upfront to any agent there. I lost 500 Rs.
By the way GFG1,2, 3 ,4 and Sarjapur projects are delayed due to delayed ODP release by Karnataka Gov. Once court ordered them to release it, they did. After that only these projects progressed. I want to believe them. My brother is waiting for allotment in GFG1. I have been even attending General body meeting. They have good reputation unlike other telecom societies.
blackstallion76

Post by blackstallion76 »

Tried to contact BBMP. They are not ready to do it. Very difficult to get work done with Tahasildar office. If you know local MLA/Corporator, may be you can get one. As @barkur suggested, getting it signed from Gazetted Officer would be sufficient.

@barkur:
Thats a interesting comment about ODP released by KAR govt. Do you have any links or info? What is your guess on when would these be registered?
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

Hi,

Thanks both of them on your feedback...Just one query will society accepts if we get the signature from Gazetted officers? coz when i got a letter from the society they have removed gazetted and they have mentioned only Tahasildar/BBMP RO.

Regards,
Raghu

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”