As we are relocating ourselves at Overseas, we would like to sell our house in Bengaluru. We both are Civil Engineers and had taken utmost care while building the house. I have furnished all details below and write to me in case any further details required.
1. Location of the house - SBI Layout, layout was developed by State Bank of India Employees Association and allotted to one of the State Bank employee, right next to Vijaya Bank layout and adj to BTM Layout 4th stage BDA in Bannerghatta Road. Single unit. 2 living room, 4 Bed Room house is of around 2800 SFT. Spread across in G+2+1, further details below.
2. Size details – 30x40, 1200 SFT
3. Facing – West
4. Information about developer / Builder – State Bank of India Employees Association
5. State if it is a BDA plot or not – BBMP A Khata plot
6. Approvals – BBMP A Khata property, property also approved by Central Bank of India, I have obtained Composite Housing Loan, as developed by SBIEA, approved by SBI too.
7. Price Info and Contact Info - please reach out me at – Aadya.firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If direct seller or Broker. – Direct seller, and Owner of the property
9. If Broker - post the fees/commission, you charge. – N/A, Relaters/Agents, please excuse.
10. Reason to sell: Relocating to overseas.
Each detail of the House outlined below for better clarity:
Single unit house is of around 2800 Sfts. Spread across in G+2+1
Ground Floor – Covered Car and Two-wheeler parking, 2 small gardens (in front and back), Borewell, sump of 12,000 ltrs, 2 ft set back at 2 sides and 2.5 ft set at 3rd side. 5 ft set back in the front. Living room with double height ceiling, a portico, 1 Bed room, 1 Bath and 1 IWC with storage area below staircases
1st Floor: Kitchen and dining, Pooja room, 1 Bedroom with attached Bath having EWC
2nd Floor: 2 Bed rooms with attached bath having EWC. 2nd Living room having library unit and Bar Counter
Terrace: Utility area covered with Mangalore tiles. 1 Room (Used as office room, with office table etc). Full Terrace is covered with roof in Struss designed AL Sheets
Construction related details:
- House Design and Quality check at regular intervals during construction by “G7 Architects group”
- Constructed by – Ravi (BE. Civil), of AV Constructions, HSR Layout
- Steel Drawing by – Engineers from E-Construct Design
- House is 2.5 Years old
- Water Source – BWSSB Cauvery Water and Borewell with Texmo Taro pump installed, having water throughout the year
- Excavation, Concrete – As per the drawing and pre-construction termite treatment done. Birla 53 and 43 grade cements used in construction
- Sand: From Kollegala, Tirchi and river sand. No M-Sand used
- Steel: Indus TMT
- Tata BP Solar, 200 Ltrs, connected to all 4 baths, and Water heater connected to 2 bathrooms in addition.
- Super Structure: 8” and 6” APCO brand Solid blocks with Parapet wall - 3’0” form roof level
- Painting: a) Ceiling/Inside Roof – Two coat Birla putty, 1 coat primer and 2 Coats paints - Asian paint Premium Emulsion for walls & Tractor for ceilings
- b) Outside – Weather proof paint (Asian Paint): One coat white cement and 2 coat paints.
- c) Grills, Doors & Windows is of Enamel Paint (of Asian Paint brand), One coat primer & 2 coats of paint. Main Door and Pooja door is hand polished with Melamine polishing
- Flooring: Kajaria HD vitrified tiles in ground floor Living room, all other floors, staircase and rooms granite floored, terrace has terracotta tiles, Kitchen Platform – 40 mm thick polished granite with half round/nosing, Kitchen Tile work – Counter top up to 4’ height
- Carpentry: Teak wood main door, Pooja door, and teak wood Railings. All window frame and shutters are of wood from Coorg called "Karadi mara" (known as one of the strongest woods) We procured it from our estate, have permit copies from Forest department etc. Railings are fitted with toughened glass.
- Fully covered, wooden and glass gate
- Front elevation – Stone design done using actual Chappadi stones
- All round house fabrication work is completed with safety doors and locks
- Security camera provisioning done
- Complete interiors are done (including Bar cabinet, Library, office desk, closets, storage area etc)
- Fittings: a) Jaquar fittings in all baths, and 2 Hindware Art Wash Basins, 2 EWC and 1 IWC at ground floor, Supreme brand PVC pipes are used
b) House Completely LED lights from “Passolite” and “Panasonic” modular switches, Havells and Finolex fire proof wires used. Havel’s fans in all rooms and dining area
- There are enough windows in each room for ambient natural light and fresh air. House also has 4 Sky Lights including Pooja room
- Gas pipe line
- Clear title documents, good locality surroundings and layout is formed by State Bank of India Employees association (SBI Layout) and good neighbourhood.
- Right next to Vijaya Bank Layout (MSRS Nagar). Closer to Hosur Road, around 3 KMs from Proposed Bommanahalli Metro station, closer to Bannerghatta Road around 1.5 KMs from Proposed Arekere Metro station, closer to Royal Meenakshi Mall, many schools including BGS NPS Institution, Hospitals (Apollo and Fortis) and parks (Vijaya Enclave Park and BTM 4th stage BDA park). Convenient bus stops nearby etc.
Property for sale - SBI Layout, Near Vijaya Bank Colony and BTM 4th Stage BDA, off Bannerghatta Road
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Re: Property for sale - SBI Layout, Near Vijaya Bank Colony and BTM 4th Stage BDA, off Bannerghatta Road
what is the price: reach me 9035443976
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest