Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli

venkata

Re: Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli

Post by venkata »

I want to sell my own sites resides in Sapthagiri Layout
1500,1200sqft,Converted,SapthagiriLayout,BSK3rdstage,CornerSite,Lakeview,Contact Info deleted by Admin. Please provide all details - including price while posting for sale threads.
rahulblr2000

Post by rahulblr2000 »

Hi all,
i heard tata housing (project next to sapthagiri layout) is going to build compound around there project which will block the entrance to sapthagiri layout from ittmadu road (only good approch to layout).... this is going to be serious problem... i have already purchased plot i am really worried now :-(
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

I understand that no one can block any public road in the name of gated community. so you can approach authorities with your concern.
rahulblr2000

Post by rahulblr2000 »

Hi,
There is problem in sapthagiri layout phase 1, SCST group have put up tents and started staying in the open plots saying there litigation issue and land belong to them. Last week owner had meeting regarding this issue. There cant be smoke without fire... i feel there is really some problem as the land was purchased from owner longggg time back and there is no track records. Anybody has any update on this?? Looks like this layput going to have more problem because of SCST and also there is no proper document.
Guys dont buy and just away from this layout.
rahulblr2000

Post by rahulblr2000 »

Hi,
There is problem in sapthagiri layout phase 1, SCST group have put up tents and started staying in the open plots saying there litigation issue and land belong to them. Last week owner had meeting regarding this issue. There cant be smoke without fire... i feel there is really some problem as the land was purchased from owner longggg time back and there is no track records. Anybody has any update on this?? Looks like this layput going to have more problem because of SCST and also there is no proper document.
Guys dont buy and just away from this layout.
rahulblr2000

Post by rahulblr2000 »

As per the latest news All phases 1,2,3 are in trouble now. There is no proper documents of the original owner selling to sapthagiri developer, hence there children are claiming its there land. Case is in the court now. Developer is telling his own story which he is not able to justify... BECAREFUL BEFORE YOU BUY PLOT.
pradeepkumargl

Post by pradeepkumargl »

Hi,
I came across a site 800sqft East facing close to Hoskerehalli lake with A khatha. Price quoted is 3800rs/sqft negotiable. [Sapthagiri Layout]. If any of you have any information about this layout. Please email me on pradeepkumargl@yahoo.com. I went through the above thread and found there are 2 issues one is litigation and other one is closing the entry from Ittamadu side. Are these issues genuine? I was looking for site in this locality.
Thanks in advance,
Pradeep
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Pradeep

Why do you want to take risk, when majority opinion is not positive on this layout. Instead of looking for individual opinions, collect the documents and submit to a bank for home loan process. If its successful, its well & good. Aishwarya Developers who made this layout is just a GPA holder, not a original land lord and he is not accountable for any of the issues related to this land presently or in future also.
pradeepkumargl

Post by pradeepkumargl »

Thanks for your feedback msn1270!
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

Hi,

I have site in Sapthagiri layout. Construction is almost complete. Till now , no issues found.
Planning to occupy by December end.

Thanks,
Jay

Return to “General”