Arkavathy Layout: Sampigehalli BDA site

mkm

Re: Arkavathy Layout: Sampigehalli BDA site

Post by mkm »

Hi All,

I have briefly explained about the process(till Registration) it takes place once we win e-auction BID, hope it will be helpful for all BID holders who are bidding BDA site first time.

1) After winning the BID, there is 3 days of time to pay the rest of the 25% amount, you have to make consideration of 4Lakhs(EMD payment) which you paid while applying for e-auction site(Deposit amount), rest of the amount to be paid through Net Banking/DD to BDA.
this 25% amount will be furnished in Advice Letter which you will receive through an e-mail within 3 days of the successful BID
2) Take the transaction details of net banking payment along with Advice Letter e-mailed by BDA and approach BDA Canara Bank, Kumara park.
3) Bank official will take 2 set xerox copies of Transaction details/DD details, Initial Deposit 4 lakhs transaction details and provide you 25 % amount of your site cost challans and this should be submitted to BDA Finance Department within 7 Days of the time.
4) Gate Security allows e-action site holders to enter into BDA at any time during working hours, so we can visit BDA FM/any Departments at any time.
5) Finance Department staff will ask you to write your residential address on the back side of challan, mention your address, PAN and mobile number to send Confirmation Letter
6) We may need to wait for 10-15 days to get Confirmation Letter through postal address, during this time if you want to go for Loan for 75% amount reach out Loan agents at this time only, they may take time to sanction your loan based on the Advice Letter.
7) Once you get Confirmation Letter and NOC for Bank loan from BDA, there will be 45 days time to clear the 75% amount to BDA.
8) Parallel check your Bank loan status, In my case the LIC loan was sanctioned before I received the Confirmation Letter and NOC
9) Take confirmation letter xerox copy and 75 % amount LIC/Any Bank DD/Cheque, and again visit BDA Canara Bank, Kumara Park.
10) Canara Bank offical will provide you 75% site cost Challans, and we have to re-verify the Site No, Name and amount mentioned in Challans carefully.
11) Submit the 75% amount challans to Finance team, they will ask you to write your residential address, PAN, Mobile number, and email id on the back side of the Challan.
12) We need to wait for 20-30 Days to get the Sale Deed Draft from BDA, if you do not get it within this period you can follow up Finance team by calling them through mobile or you can go to BDA and visit them.
13) Obtain NOC certificate from Bank/LIC if you have taken loan, and reach Saptagiri xerox center along with Sale Deed draft letter sent by BDA, Photo and signature document, PAN, Adhar document
14) Ask Saptagiri Xerox's center workers to prepare Sale Deed Draft docs, and you have to pay around 300 Rs for this.
15) Once you get docs from Saptagiri Xerox center, go to Deputy Secretary IV for 20*30 and Deputy Secretary-III for 30 * 40 sites.
16) Case worker in DS-IV or DS-III, will check your file status, if he/she has received it from Finance Dept, he/she will issue you a receipt (Single window agency) which contains Date which is site registration date, otherwise we have to wait until DS Dept receive the file.
17) Reach out DS-3 or DS-4 3 Days prior to Single window Agency date, and ask them to get approval from Case worker, superintendent, and secretary.(This may take time minimum 2-3 days)
18) Post approval from DS secretary, case worker will give us documents and ask to visit registration office which is in ground floor.
19) On the day of Registration, keep 4 to 5k thousand cash which should reach case worker, and Registration office staff, you can shut their mouth if they demand to give more than 4k, For e-auction holders they should not ask even 1Rs.
20) Carry Adhar, Address proof, PAN card, 3 DDs on the registration date.
21) Once the Registration is complete, apply for the PC(Possession certification) on the day of registration by reaching Sapthagiri xerox centre, and hand over PC application to case worker.
22) We can expect to get PC within 7 days of working days. Post this we can apply for EC and Katha Registration
23) The entire process from bidding to registration, it will 3 months of time.

Note: if anyone ask you bribe more than 4k or 5k, reach out of ACB/Lokayukta agency.
Create awareness in public about receiving/giving bribe is serious an offence/crime.

ACB(Anti corruption Bureau) Helpline: 9480806300
ACB(Anti corruption Bureau) officer number: 9480806213
Lokayukta or put complaint in RTI(Refer google).

Thanks
Mkm
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

Thanks a lot for sharing the summary, it seems like u captured all the information in one place .
good luck
mkm

Post by mkm »

Thank you Ravi, you directed and shared me details about the process when I was new to BDA site registration process, appreciated your support.

Hope now I recollected all of the details and explained everything in above steps and it will be helpful for new auction bidder, on top of the above mentioned steps, if any auction bidder has any query, I can assure I can help him.
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

this is a good example of how we can help each other and I always like to share what I am aware of, I really liked your complete summary in one page especially the last note not to pay anything more than 5K bribe.
joshdas

Post by joshdas »

Can anyone explain steps for Khata apply online ? what are the details we have to keep in form?
mkm

Post by mkm »

Hi NK MN, Ravi, All,

Appreciate if any one of you provide steps to apply EC and Khata through online.
There are some video links I gone through which seems okay, but I have few queries
1)what is staring and ending date we need to give while applying EC in kaveri online portal(auction sites, registerd in february 2021)
2) pls mention steps for khata transfer certificate for auction sites, seems we can use Seva sindhu portal

Thanks
mkm
joshdas

Post by joshdas »

EC- through Kaveri portal - you need to register and apply it will take 4-5 working days
YOu can also do it goig to nearby any sub registar office .. fill up form 20 and they can give immeidetly or within a day .. I suggest to do physically since it is fast

KHata- apply by seva sindhu - attach require documents and can get it
Can reach to me personally 8884333215
mkm

Post by mkm »

Thank you Das for the details
Hi all,
I got the EC through online.
Applied for new e-katha in seva sindhu portal.
Allotment letter and dimension certificate I do not have, so attached sale deed twice as an allotment and dimension certificate.hope this is fine.

To start constructing the house, what are the documents required? And how many floors are allowed to construct house in 20*30 size site?

Appreciate your early response.
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

Dear All ,

is it possible to change the schedule in PC as I got one side park but they mention as Road may be due to typo error done by xerox center, is it required or it's considered a minor error that can be ignored?

TIA

Kumar
lokeshrgowda

Post by lokeshrgowda »

ravikumar124 wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 9:27 am
Dear All ,

is it possible to change the schedule in PC as I got one side park but they mention as Road may be due to typo error done by xerox center, is it required or it's considered a minor error that can be ignored?

TIA

Kumar
Dont ignore anything & get the correction done ASAP - otherwise you'll struggle a lot while selling your site, when needed!

Most of the times, the errors are NOT TYPO's & intentional by the corrupt BDA employees... it happened with my friend case too. When enquired, he had been told by BDA employee that "if we make all the document correct, then you'll forget us & wont come to office - which is a big loss for us".
That much corrupt they're & unfortunately no one can do anything to them - as entire system is corrupted including their ruling ministers.

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”