CMC approval for construction

shrikanth101

CMC approval for construction

Post by shrikanth101 »

Hello all

I have a DC Converted land in Anantanagar, Electronic city

I am unable to get construction approval.

Can anybody guide?

Reasons for not getting approval
1. Since DC converted land no construction approval is given
2. Earlier approval was given by Grama Pamchayata now its invalid and it has to be taken by CMC/Anekal town Planning
msn1270

Re: CMC approval for construction

Post by msn1270 »

CMC' or Grama panchayat's are no more exist in BBMP Limit as they got merged with Bangalore Corporation after 110 villages got merged and made this city as BBMP way back in 2009. Without a valid BBMP "A Khata" or BDA Khata, You won't get formal Approval for Construction from BBMP.

Alternately, you can do construction on your own without approval. This is the scenario of thousands of people in Bangalore. Many People of them have done construction or doing construction without BBMP Plan approval and they'll pay the regularization charges at a later date, once the much awaited "Akrama Sakrama" (which is having legal issue in the High Court regarding the Betterment Charges dispute. The basic purpose of Collecting Betterment Charges by BBMP is to Provide Basic Civic Amenities. But most of these areas already having Asphalted Roads, Drainage, Street Lights, kaveri water...etc and For no reason BBMP is now demanding the Betterment Charges to regularize them. But BBMP don't give any additional amenities after collecting this amount) Scheme comes into effect.
shrikanth101

Post by shrikanth101 »

But I saw an approval for an apartment from Anekal Town Planning authority dated 2014.
Where as I am not getting approval.
Their site also falls under same category of DC conversion and other aspects
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

That can be an informal one. Even In BBMP earlier, Some site owners got the 'Suvarna Khata' by bribing the BBMP Officials. This is just for selling their site or getting Loan for construction purpose. But official Documents still shows, its a B Khata Only.
shrikanth101

Post by shrikanth101 »

Thank you msn1270 for all the details

Return to “CMC Layouts”