Borewell Permission Application and Process

mohan_hu

Re: Borewell Permission Application and Process

Post by mohan_hu »

If neighbor has a bore well will you get a permission for a new bore well for your site?? Please let me know. THanks
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

deepakss83 wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 10:30 am
I mean not for construction purpose, for regular daily use. It seems new rule says that if we have bore connection and using bore well water for our regular daily need(drinking+other) then we wont get kaveri connection.

If we need kaveri connection then bore connection need make dummy.
There is no such rule. Whoever is having Kaveri Connection, along with Borewell, BWSSB Charges a certain percentage of additional amount for sanitary water management charges.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

mohan_hu wrote:
March 2nd, 2022, 2:53 pm
If neighbor has a bore well will you get a permission for a new bore well for your site?? Please let me know. THanks

Borewell permission is unique and separate for anyone. It doesn't consider whether your neighbour is already having one or not. But the availability of water in the future is not guaranteed in that area, when everyone goes for own Borewell & not taking measure for water conservation & RWH/percolation into the ground, which depletes the water level in the long term.

in our building 20 years back, we got good amount of water at 120 ft depth. 5 years back it completely dried out as many more borewells came in our area. Next we went for another borewell at 550 ft. Now water availability is coming down gradually year on year. We don't know, how long this borewell is serve us. Anything going below this level is not good for consumption.
sheruvs

Post by sheruvs »

Yesterday, I had visited the KGA (Karnataka Groundwater Authority) office on the 13th floor, Vishveshwariah Tower, Ambedkar Veedhi.
Application form for permission for drilling for borewell is accepted here. I submitted the following docs for my BDA plot:

1. Application form
2. BDA tax paid receipt
3. Copy of Khata certificate
4. Copy of sale deed
5. Original Rs.500 paid challan
6. Self addressed envelope with stamp of Rs.10

After accepting the above, they would give you an acknowledgment of receipt with an application number. The application form will go for internal approval, which is expected to take 15 days, After the same, one of the field officers would call you a day before the visit. They would come to the site and survey and provide the inputs. Subsequently, the approval note would be posted to you in the envelope you have provided / the same can be collected personally from the office.

NOTE-1 - Application forms to be used(attached)
Form -1A in case house is already constructed
Form -2B for vacant plot - house yet to be constructed.

NOTE-2
The payment is to be made in any branch of Canara Bank. A/c details are in the application form. I suggest you make the payment and bring the challan with you.
The nearest Canara Bank branch is at Cunningham Road. The payment may also be done here.

NOTE-3
The instructions in the application form states you have to enclose a post card. This is NOT correct. You are required to enclose a self addressed envelope with stamp of Rs.10

Will update after the survey is done. Hope this is of use to someone.
Attachments
Borewell Application-Form.pdf
(70.17 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
simhavcs

Post by simhavcs »

Hi,

Does the survey completed for your application?

What should be filled here in 4 of Form-1B? We need to mention as house construction and drinking purpose?

4. Purpose of well/ Borewell : ______________________________
(Industrial, commercial, Entertainment, sale of
Water through water tanker)
simhavcs

Post by simhavcs »

FYI,

The address to give the application is

OFFICE OF DEPUTY DIRECTOR
DISTRICT GROUND WATER OFFICE
GROUND WATER DIRECTORATE, 13TH FLOOR
VV MAIN TOWER, DR.B.R.AMBEDKAR VEEDHI
BENGALURU - 560001

This office is in the VISVESVARAYA CENTRE, 13th floor, Distance is 500M from the Vidhana Soudha Metro

FORM-1B to be filled and Rs.500 need to be deposited, this can be done nearby CANARA BANK, CUNNINGHAM ROAD BRANCH which is 500M from VISVESVARAYA CENTRE
eCUBE

Post by eCUBE »

hi this is very good information. can anyone share the contact person or agent number for plan approval and borewell permission for bda /bbmp sites?

Return to “Civil Construction”