Beginning of new house construction

saptha

Re: Beginning of new house construction

Post by saptha »

Hi all,
I know a mestri who has done a fantastic job for my house construction, the best part is he is trustworthy and listens to Architects and Engineers which is generally lagging behind in most of the Mestri's. These Mestris tend to use their brains out of their multiple-site construction experience and create a nuisance.
His name is Venkataramana and his number is 93421 42359
eCUBE

Post by eCUBE »

Hello kk55340, good to know your progress. can you please share your BBMP plan approval agent number. We need to get the approval too. Best wishes for the construction progress. Jai Basves varaya!
kk55340

Post by kk55340 »

Hi I did not opt for any agent service, rather directly went to bbmp office got plan approved in a month. you can visit bbmp office directly and you can discuss with employee managing plan file submission - they will let you know fees.
eCUBE

Post by eCUBE »

okay. thank you.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

kk55340 wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 1:40 pm
Hello everyone,

I am about to start my house construction in BSK 3rd stage, will be updating each stage with more details as and when possible.

Site : 30X40
Facing :West
requirements : GF : 2 car parking + 2bhk for rental
FF : Duplex

Right now I have finalized my working plan, and tomorrow will submit BBMP plan approval.
files dont move without bribes hence other then official files brbe is 4ok as confirmed by agent.

Right now in discussion with two Mestri to finalizae on among them for labour contract.
no plan for borewell digging -hence initially would be dependence on tanker and later rain water once sump is constructed.

I have attached plan, window positions will be optimized after structural
What is the Sump size you have planned. ?? As you don't have Borewell Back up, you need to plan for a Bigger Sump size considering at least 10 members 3-4 days need.?

How do you catch the rain water once the Sump is constructed ?. it can be done only after the completion of your construction. You need to continue procuring Tanker water till your construction completed.
kk55340

Post by kk55340 »

We have just 6000 litre sump we could not get space due to larger footings provided as per structural drawing.

Completed first floor slab so far 32 loads of tankers have been used

Yes water source is completely on tankers

GenerLly we don't need big sump as our number of people residing is less and we get cauvery water daily.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Though you have regular Cauvery Water Supply, in summer its not reliable or also comes with lesser pressure.
Hence Without Borewell, going for bigger sump size is preferred.

Also during monsoon, you can store big amount of rain water and save Cauvery Water as well as reduce the bill amount.

Return to “Civil Construction”