Good reference of Labour Contractor

rmahi99

Good reference of Labour Contractor

Post by rmahi99 »

Hello All,
I'm planning for my house construction at Arekere with 60X40 site dimension. Looking for your advice and reference of any good contractor who is willing to take up labour contract work. It would be ideal if the contractor is from Bangalore south only.

Thanks,
Mahesh
Kiran Kumar K

Re: Good reference of Labour Contractor

Post by Kiran Kumar K »

rmahi99 wrote:
January 22nd, 2023, 8:03 pm
Hello All,
I'm planning for my house construction at Arekere with a 60X40 site dimension. Looking for your advice and reference of any good contractor who is willing to take up labour contract work. It would be ideal if the contractor is from Bangalore south only.

Thanks,
Mahesh
Hr̥dayapūrvaka namaskāra sir, his name is Mr. Ravi Kumar & phone # 9945705944 recently he completed a project @ Hongasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068. Also sharing location (12.898710,77.628336) or https://goo.gl/maps/ND4yCtoV5WV2VJjt8
rmahi99

Post by rmahi99 »

Kiran Kumar K wrote:
January 23rd, 2023, 7:51 am
rmahi99 wrote:
Hello All,
I'm planning for my house construction at Arekere with a 60X40 site dimension. Looking for your advice and reference of any good contractor who is willing to take up labour contract work. It would be ideal if the contractor is from Bangalore south only.

Thanks,
Mahesh
Hr̥dayapūrvaka namaskāra sir, his name is Mr. Ravi Kumar & phone # 9945705944 recently he completed a project @ Hongasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068. Also sharing location (12.898710,77.628336) or https://goo.gl/maps/ND4yCtoV5WV2VJjt8
Dhanyavadagalu sir. I will get in touch with Mr. Ravi Kumar
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi, rmahi99
Have you got your building design and details ready? if yes, i would suggest you to finalize labour contractor on the design basis. Your architect will help you to analyze the workmanship of the labour contractor. If you are not exposed to construction field then i strongly suggest you to take support of your architect before you approach any contractor for quotations.
In labour contract 95% of the owners don't know how to fix the workmanship quality, total scope of work under the price quoted by contractor. You should never miss on asking finer details like drain works, terrace slope concrete, critical civil support needed for other agencies and many more .

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
bravigowda

Post by bravigowda »

Hi,
Please reach out to Kannan, +91 94483 08748, he has more than 30 yrs of experience in construction and is based out of Arekere Mico Layout.
Recently got a house constructed using Porothem block/ filler slab/ Athangudi tiles. He was very proactive and was able to finish the assigned work within agreed time frame.
Have a word with him and you can mention my name (Ravi Kumar)
Good luck.
saptha

Post by saptha »

rmahi99 wrote:
Hello All,
I'm planning for my house construction at Arekere with 60X40 site dimension. Looking for your advice and reference of any good contractor who is willing to take up labour contract work. It would be ideal if the contractor is from Bangalore south only.

Thanks,
Mahesh
Hello Mahesh,
I know a maestri who has done a fantastic job for my house construction, the best part is he is trustworthy and listens to Architects and Engineers which is generally lagging behind in most of the maestri's. These Maestris tend to use their brains out of their multiple-site construction experience and create a nuisance.
His name is Venkataramana and his number is 93421 42359 and he is located in BSK 3rd Stage
rmahi99

Post by rmahi99 »

ardesarchitects wrote:
January 24th, 2023, 10:01 pm
Hi, rmahi99
Have you got your building design and details ready? if yes, i would suggest you to finalize labour contractor on the design basis. Your architect will help you to analyze the workmanship of the labour contractor. If you are not exposed to construction field then i strongly suggest you to take support of your architect before you approach any contractor for quotations.
In labour contract 95% of the owners don't know how to fix the workmanship quality, total scope of work under the price quoted by contractor. You should never miss on asking finer details like drain works, terrace slope concrete, critical civil support needed for other agencies and many more .

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
Hello Praveen,
I'm already in discussion with couple of Known Architects regarding the plan and definitely engage labour contractors once the design details are finalized. Thanks for your suggestion

Regards,
Mahesh

Return to “Civil Construction”