Manufactured/Artificial sand

These are Non - negotiated rates in the market
kumarorion

Re: Manufactured/Artificial sand

Post by kumarorion »

Good quality River sand rates are very high. Can people who have constructed houses with msand (both walls and plastering) share some inputs on the quality and durability of such constructions . Reg NK
skndr

Post by skndr »

Hi
After doing lot of homework i have constructed my home with Thriveni m sand.Thriveni M sand is best one . Go to there website and find the details including civil aid reports ,,, if u r convinced then go ahead.
kumarorion

Post by kumarorion »

thanks skn, how old is your construction and how is it holding any cracks or any issues. I have a friend who has done msand plastering for his apartment and the apartment is 1 year old with 2 many cracks and the apartment association are on his neck to sort things out asap. I get a feel he has not gone with a good brand and hence the issue, may be the sand had dust mixed in it. I will visit triveni m sand website talk to them and let u know on further progress , thanks again.. reg NK
riyu833

Post by riyu833 »

I also used Thriveni m-sand for concrete purpose and Plaster sand from Tavara, which is also good.
kumarorion

Post by kumarorion »

Thanks Riyu, i had a detailed discussion with the Triveni team , they have come and plastered an adjacent wall in my site. Will update on progress.
sudhindrabhatt

Post by sudhindrabhatt »

Hi Kumarorion,

Please also let us know the cost of Triveni sand per bag. Is it expensive than purchasing from a local vendor in terms of truck load.

Thanks
Sudhi
Naveenraj123

Post by Naveenraj123 »

The future is M sand stop the assumption that except river sand rest are not good. Good quality robo m sand is excellent alternative. For plastering also consider slag sand
krishna rao

Post by krishna rao »

Dear
Bhushan thank you very much for your valuable feed back as well very useful inputs. Now my confidence has increased to start construction. In fact I am very grateful to this forum which is enriching lay people like me.
Drrajeshbabu

Post by Drrajeshbabu »

I have been using Slag Sand for my entire construction soursed from JSW bellary. Its performance is better than MSand, We used 70:30 mix with nellore river sand for extra smoothness. Msand also can be mixed in the above ratio. the advantage is its lighter and its chemical composition is the same as GGBS used in RMC mixes.
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

Drrajeshbabu
What was the price of slag sand does it work costlier or cheaper than Msand ?
Could you please provide suppliers contact details here ?
Regards

Return to “Material prices”