Khata online application rejected, received without Bribe, details below

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
Sudiipta2001

Re: Khata online application rejected, Need help

Post by Sudiipta2001 »

Yes, I am individual buyer as purchased resale property

Visualizer wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 11:25 pm
Msn1270 verification of self assessment of tax and khata transfer are two entirely different issues. It is just like comparing PAN issuance to IT return scrutiny.

It is not that sites without Khata have done false declaration.

If suppose there was some pending tax as they allege it should appear as dues on the website against SAS number (SAS number is used in absence of Khata).

Going group negotiated "chai-pani rate" for Khata transfer of flats in 200 apartment building where I have a flat is 6K rupees just
Usually in case of apartments there is some service provider who does all the dirty job and then present all the expenses as legal expenses and owners end up paying 18% GST on these legal/paperwork expense as they are put on record by facilitators as well. Same happens at the time of registration too.
It's too well organized and in case of individual buyers we get to know about the dirty business.
Sudiipta2001

Post by Sudiipta2001 »

Thanks a lot. I wrote but so far no response
NK MN wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 11:40 am
For an 'A' khata property, it's unbelievable that they collected less taxes before. It's most likely a different way to demand bribe. Even if what they say is true about the pending taxes, they need to provide a written statement to that effect and the previous owner is liable to pay, not you. I personally would suggest you to not wait for their inputs (they take forever). Kindly start opening a formal communication channel via email, quoting your sakala number. Please highlight the delays until now and the troubles you're facing with not being able to communicate in the local language. Highlight your gender too. There must be some progress. Email IDs of officials must be available on the BBMP website, if not Bangalore One center would be of help.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

If everything is Correct and meeting the BBMP Requirements from your side, then you need not hesitate. You can ask for an appointment with your zonal BBMP Commissioner and escalate the deficiency of service happening from the concerned BBMP officer.

Return to “Site for sale”