LAKE MIST PLOT owners in Yelahanka who bought from SVS Properties India Pvt Ltd /JSIP/SRR - Please get in touch ASAP

vandy

LAKE MIST PLOT owners in Yelahanka who bought from SVS Properties India Pvt Ltd /JSIP/SRR - Please get in touch ASAP

Post by vandy »

Hello All,

I am a victim of SVS Properties India Private limited. On recommendation of Right Horizon Financials Private Limited based in bangalore ( a financial advisory company) , I invested in a plot in Lake Mist in Yelahanka. I invested in 2013 and no registration done till date. When I asked for my money back I was given post dated cheques and they have bounced . The total amount they took from me is 37.5 lakhs ! Now Sudheer babu is absconding. I am planning to file a 138 A cheque bounce case plus a criminal case against all parties. Please whoever wants to join me in filing a EOW case which means a non-bailable warrant against him,please contact me at 9560789033 or email me at vandhana.ralhan@gmail.com. I will be filing the case in April 1st/2nd week. If we can form a small group of investors, our case will become even more strong. Hence please join if you are interested. We can form a whatsapp group ASAP . Call or email me immediately at the number above.

For those who don't know, EOW ( Economic Offence Wing) case is the strongest in nature and very easy to file with barely any cost directly with the EOW of Bangalore. Usually a group filing is preferred and a non-bailable warrant is issued immediately. We can take all the parties involved to task. We can also very easily file an online complaint to SCDRC and NCDRC. Hence, I request you to please contact me ASAP so that we can quickly form a group to fight against this cheater developer and put him behind bars immediately. The action is very swift and hence the best recourse.
vandy

Re: LAKE MIST PLOT owners in Yelahanka who bought from SVS Properties India Pvt Ltd /JSIP/SRR - Please get in touch ASAP

Post by vandy »

Looking forward to hear from all the investors of SRR WImbledon A.K.A Lake Mist in Yelahanka. Those who have dealt with Mr. Sudheer Babu know that he is a cheater. I am filing a case against him and would like to know if anybody wants to join hands with me. We can form a small association and easily fight this developer. Those interested please contact me at vandhana.ralhan@gmail.com

Return to “Bangalore North”