Plotted development

venkyn

Plotted development

Post by venkyn »

Hi All,

Recently, I visited couple of plotted development in North Bangalore. Since I am new to gated community plots, wanted to understand payment fees.

I see two fees, though I know what they are, want to know what happens to these fees when i sell the plot.
- Clubhouse Charges
- Infrastructure Charges

Question: For e.g let's say the property is 50L which includes 10L is infrastructure and 4L is a club house

- When the property is sold to the buyer, do buyer needs to pay 10L and 4L fees.
- I heard in some apartments the new buyer has to pay some amount.

The presales guys mentioned the buyer need not pay 10L and 4L. But want to understand your opinion.

Regards,
Venky
ardesarchitects

Re: Plotted development

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
For any gate comunity plots, first time buyer will get break up of actual plot cost + infra + clubhouse membership cost ( These are marketing methods to keep base price less and attract the cusomers )
When you are selling it there is no need to make the break up and sell, instead it will be included in the base price of the plot.
Club membership and infrastructure using rights will automatically be transferred to the new owner name, he need to update with the developer or society office before and after sale is registered ( checking with society is important to check any dues ) .
The membership and infrastrucure rights are documented in the first sale agreement then it can be repeated in the next sale agreement. Incase of not then you need to collect the same payment receipts from owner for future refference.

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
venkyn

Re: Plotted development

Post by venkyn »

Thanks Praveen.

Return to “Bangalore North”