Effective Rainwater Filter – For rooftop rainwater harvesting – Very low-cost, do-it-yourself filters

Eco friendly ideas & concepts
SAMPATH S

Re: Effective Rainwater Filter – For rooftop rainwater harvesting – Very low-cost, do-it-yourself filters

Post by SAMPATH S »

I would be shortly completing my 8th successive successful year in exclusive use of rooftop rainwater for all domestic requirements, round the year.

To mark this occasion, I am planning to arrange for a demo of my Effective RWH Filter System and the associated arrangements for successful implementation of RWH, at my residence, on Sunday 9th October morning at 10.30. Further, doubts if any would also be clarified. Those interested in participating may confirm same at the earliest.

Limited seating arrangement only, hence first come first served.

Non-members may send their confirmation on my email id - sampaths144@gmail.com.
riturajmnit

Re: Effective Rainwater Filter – For rooftop rainwater harvesting – Very low-cost, do-it-yourself filters

Post by riturajmnit »

Hi Smapath

Please block a slot for me and how do i get details

Thanks
Ravi10

Post by Ravi10 »

Hello sir....

I am interested could you please provide the location and the time.

Ravi
SAMPATH S

Post by SAMPATH S »

riturajmnit wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 11:34 pm
Hi Smapath

Please block a slot for me and how do i get details

Thanks
Hi riturajmnit,
One slot is blocked for you. Location sent to you by PM.
SAMPATH S

Post by SAMPATH S »

Ravi10 wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 1:49 pm
Hello sir....

I am interested could you please provide the location and the time.

Ravi
Hello Ravi,

One slot is blocked for you. Location sent to you by WhatsApp.
SAMPATH S

Post by SAMPATH S »

SAMPATH S wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 9:12 pm
I would be shortly completing my 8th successive successful year in exclusive use of rooftop rainwater for all domestic requirements, round the year.

To mark this occasion, I am planning to arrange for a demo of my Effective RWH Filter System and the associated arrangements for successful implementation of RWH, at my residence, on Sunday 9th October morning at 10.30. Further, doubts if any would also be clarified. Those interested in participating may confirm same at the earliest.

Location would be sent to those interested either by PM or to their email id or by WhatsApp to those who furnish their mobile number.

Please do not share my mobile number with others without my prior consent.

Please note that only one slot is blocked per person. In case you have any relative / friend interested in attending, do request for additonal slot/s. Since this is only a demo session about the filter and storage, etc.,and to clear lingering doubts, those desirous may peruse all the posts appearing here before showing interest. This is because of limited availability of slots.

Please feel free to request for any further info you may need.
SAMPATH S

Post by SAMPATH S »

In a surprise move, today I received a call from BBMP Joint Commissioner Office, requesting for my confirmation of availability on Tuesday the 27th September for attending a gathering to be held at Banquet Hall, Vidhana Soudha, (at 5 pm) during the address by our Hon’ble President Murmu.

This invitation is in recognition of my WATER HERO Award.

Further details and official invitation are awaited.
SAMPATH S

Post by SAMPATH S »

SAMPATH S wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 6:04 pm
In a surprise move, today I received a call from BBMP Joint Commissioner Office, requesting for my confirmation of availability on Tuesday the 27th September for attending a gathering to be held at Banquet Hall, Vidhana Soudha, (at 5 pm) during the address by our Hon’ble President Murmu.

This invitation is in recognition of my WATER HERO Award.

Further details and official invitation are awaited.
Attended the Civic Reception hosted by the Karnataka Government in honour of Hon’ble President Smt. Droupadi Murmu on 27th September, based on the official invitation received. The invitation was extended to me as a recipient of Water Hero award.

It was a unique experience.
SAMPATH S

Post by SAMPATH S »

SAMPATH S wrote:

Such of those who would be attending the demo session and are in need of the 75 micron fine mesh may buy the mesh from the only retail outlet which is about 1 km from my residence.

Please inform immediately your requirement (one number for type 1 or 3 nos. for type 2 filter). This would be subject to availability and at the latest price, which could be around Rs.250 for a single piece of 12” x 12”.
SAMPATH S

Post by SAMPATH S »

SAMPATH S wrote:

It is said “Seeing is believing”

Today’s demo session on Effective RWH Filter System and the associated arrangements for collection of pure rainwater for all domestic uses, together with clarifying all lingering doubts for a few participants (truncated attendance) was a runaway success and was well taken and appreciated.

The next such session is planned for Sunday the 19th March 2023 for the World Water Day falling on 22nd March and in support of the Govt. of India Slogan “CATCH THE RAIN – Where it falls, When it falls”.

Return to “Solar and wind power”